X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Flav and GP

Just wanted to say some thank yous to Flav and GP

Thank you for changing the Badge and removing all our History
    Thank you for signing Alberti, Borrowdale, Helguson, Di Carmine, Ledesma, Parejo, Ramage.
    Thanks not for signing a striker, why do we need one of those
    Thanks for not signing Watson, what a waste of Money that would have been
    Thanks for getting us a global ambassador, can not wait to visit China etc.. And pick up an R's Shirt
    Thanks for sacking managers when they do not bow to your demands. Stability is rubbish Thanks for getting rid of that
    Thanks for putting up the prices. At least my family can not go now so I don't have to sit with them

Thanks
    Last edited by andysintonshead; 11-04-2009, 05:10 PM.

we've got a new badge
    we've got anew kit
    same old rangers
    we're still f***ing sheet

Comment

they are ruining the club big time. im sure us fans could run the club better how we want it.

Comment

My nan could run it better and she is not with us anymore

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
          they are ruining the club big time. im sure us fans could run the club better how we want it.
          Marc,

please read this thread which you started a little over 36 hours ago:

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ead.php?t=6792

You state that you are looking forward to next season because of the good decision (your words) the board took by removing Sousa. How can you now say the board are ruinning your club?

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
            Marc,

please read this thread which you started a little over 36 hours ago:

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ead.php?t=6792

You state that you are looking forward to next season because of the good decision (your words) the board took by removing Sousa. How can you now say the board are ruinning your club?
            yes sousa was doing rubbish in my opinion so it was good to remove him but should have given decanio and dowie more time before. Im just so confused with all going on at the club it is a circus. I want to know where the income coming into the club from higher ticket prices, sponsorship, merchandise is being spent because its certainly not the playing staff. :very_sad:

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
              yes sousa was doing rubbish in my opinion so it was good to remove him but should have given decanio and dowie more time before. Im just so confused with all going on at the club it is a circus. I want to know where the income coming into the club from higher ticket prices, sponsorship, merchandise is being spent because its certainly not the playing staff. :very_sad:
              I disagree about Sousa (please read my blog if you are interested why) but I do believe for two reasons that Sousa should never have been in charge in the first place - 1) Dowie should never have been fired and 2) An inexperienced manager who doesn't know the Championship isn't the right man to bring in to try and rectify the situation.

If Dowie was given more time and allowed to bring in "his" players Morrison, Watson and Hudson rather than Parejo, Di Carmine and Ledesma we would be in a much better situation than we are in now.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                I disagree about Sousa (please read my blog if you are interested why) but I do believe for two reasons that Sousa should never have been in charge in the first place - 1) Dowie should never have been fired and 2) An inexperienced manager who doesn't know the Championship isn't the right man to bring in to try and rectify the situation.

If Dowie was given more time and allowed to bring in "his" players Morrison, Watson and Hudson rather than Parejo, Di Carmine and Ledesma we would be in a much better situation than we are in now.

i agree totally with what youve said here mate, sousa was the wrong cheap option to start with. They are trying to promote us on the cheap which i cant see happening.
                Too much power at the top not being delegated around.

Comment

basically what the poster is saying.

Thanks for not getting us up or into the play offs
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    basically what the poster is saying.

Thanks for not getting us up or into the play offs
                    How do you work out it is only 2 managers sacked under Flavio?
                    A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

I thinks it's 3 managers but it would have been one if he didn't have to leave for personal issues.

Comment

Gregory, Dowie, Sousa... Looks like 3 to me.

Perhaps someone should tell Flavio there are 46 games in a season?
                        A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Thanks for making our club a complete laughing stock

Comment

So he never sacked Hartford after winning at Charlton ?

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                              So he never sacked Hartford after winning at Charlton ?
                              Correct. He offered the caretaker manager a permanent position working alongside the new manager, which he declined.

Comment

Working...
                              X