Originally posted by ginoqpr View Post
    i like to thank GIANNI THE WAITER for serving QPR a few nice meals
    GIANNI THE WAITER serve the first meal 2003/4 by putting 750k into the club
    nobody o came close to QPR for the financial mess the club was in
    and no promotion
    GIANNI THE WAITER find new investor in ANTONIO CALIENDO and DUNGA and
    FRANCO ZANOTTI
    GIANNI THE WAITER clean the club of all the parassites
    GIANNI THE WAITER had to remortgage his house plus sell is mother house when
    she died before the game against leicester which we won 3-2
    GIANNI THE WAITER and is family had to go through all the court case and the character assassination just to protect the future of QPR
    and just to finish GIANNI THE WAITER serve QPR fans a nice dessert by
    bring FB=BE=M
    I LIKE A WAITER LIKE THAT, DON'T YOU ??
    LEEDS.LUTON.SOUTHAMPTON.WATFORD.ECC.ECC
    LIKE TO HAVE THE SAME WAITER
    :byebye:
    well said

Comment

second only to uncle jim hey.....wasnt it the other italian pumping the money in to keep the club out of admin????get real pete....and take yer tongue out of GP rear.......

Comment

so who was it then pete that kept the club afloat......GP??????????????????

Comment

Not voted on this poll,unfair options.

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
            Not voted on this poll,unfair options.
            Agreed

Stupid poll imo

Comment

What was the outcome of that court case? How much did Gino Padula take the club to the cleaners for. What are the repayment terms on the interest free loan? What consultancy did Moorbound provide over and above the duties already shared around the Board and Directors?

As the current regime chose not to buy out existing small shareholders, surely shareholders like myself are entitled to ask these reasonable questions when they materially affect our investments?

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                What was the outcome of that court case? How much did Gino Padula take the club to the cleaners for. What are the repayment terms on the interest free loan? What consultancy did Moorbound provide over and above the duties already shared around the Board and Directors?

As the current regime chose not to buy out existing small shareholders, surely shareholders like myself are entitled to ask these reasonable questions when they materially affect our investments?
                Any answers Pete,HA9,Scott,Neil?????????????????????????
                From the Hills of Kerry
                To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                  Any answers Pete,HA9,Scott,Neil?????????????????????????
                  Prefer to hear directly from GP or Briatore. The only way to stem the back biting and self perpetuating spiral of mistrust.

I'd just be happy to have a format to express my level of frustration to those who can do something about it.

GP is a very personable guy, a great cheerleader for the club and undoubtedly has stuck his hand in his pocket and assisted in pulling the club back from a precipice BUT there are IMO decisions that need questioning.

I'm only a fan and a small shareholder but its painful at the moment!

Comment

Working...
                  X