What do you think will happen in the summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think will happen in the summer

Hello everyone, im a long time reader and just registered.

Just wanted to see what everyone thinks about the summer. I personally think that with everything thats happened at the club in the last month, the owners have had enough of this "5 year plan" and will go and spend spend spend in the summer. I think we will appoint the next manger, whoever it is, and just give them 10mil to go spend.

Probably just wishful thinking as it seems that light at the end of the tunnel is getting smaller by the minute.

a hosepipe ban in east angular!!!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Welcome tom-Whos knows at the moment
      Now, Then, Forever
      [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Welcome Tom, it's a '4 yr plan' and that is very wishful thinking! I think it all depends how badly they want the next manager and what it will take to get him!
        I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Jude the Cat will be announced as the New QPR Manager, a perfect puppet for flav. We will sell our best players to raise money and replace them with loans from clubs that flav has mates at, and paladini will sign a few players that are surplus to requirements elsewhere because they are injury prone

Comment

i think the summer will be a long hot one, windows will be open, shorts donned
            i could stick my neck and say....the qpr toilets may get some much needed attention, after the 1qpr meet, we had amit there..listening and bogs took up ages!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tom1987 View Post
              Hello everyone, im a long time reader and just registered.

Just wanted to see what everyone thinks about the summer. I personally think that with everything thats happened at the club in the last month, the owners have had enough of this "5 year plan" and will go and spend spend spend in the summer. I think we will appoint the next manger, whoever it is, and just give them 10mil to go spend.

Probably just wishful thinking as it seems that light at the end of the tunnel is getting smaller by the minute.
              Welcome Tom! Good question to open your account with.

De Canio set the bar quite high with flowing football and taking wins off now Premiership teams. I think Briatore wants to bring in his friends and treat them to good football as well as trying to turn us into a successful business with a long term future. Therefore the football that was on offer under Sousa and Dowie was not to his taste and that a new manager who can give him this will be brought in.

I believe though that Briatore should try and get advice from a number of footballing personalities (e.g. Sir Bobby Charlton, Sir Alex Ferguson and Sir Bobby Robson) and listen to what they have to say. Only when Briatore isn't afraid to take advice and admit where it has gone wrong will our team move forward.

I believe we do need investment on the pitch but we also need to spring clean the squad first. Hopefully though a new manager will be given the summer to work out the deadwood from the rest and then be given a budget (i don't think it will be £10m but that would be nice) and told to recruit who he wants - we may have to move quickly though before the good ones go.

Assessment, Improvement & Patience is what we need.

Comment

Working...
              X