Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Only person who'd take QPR job is......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Only person who'd take QPR job is......

..... somebody hoping to bag a quick pay-off ".These are the headlines in todays Sun where virtually a whole page is devoted to the joke that has become QPR.My posting is probably a repeat of whats already been said today in other threads but I couldn't let it pass without comment. This damning article sums up the debacle at LR.Comparisons are made of the recent list of managers we've had and Dowie comes out top with 8 wins 3 draws and 4 losses. However,the average lifespan of a manager under Briatore is 17 games - the man's an absolute joke - who would want to work for him - he's impossible ? The article also suggests that most of the players want to leave rather than go on a post season trip to Bahrain.Such is the unrest at HQ.I know we shouldn't always believe what we read in the tabloids,particularly the Sun but I urge all members to get a copy and read the entire article.Just about sums this man up and why its hard to believe we are going to succeed under his guidance.

sorry but in my opinion.

This is when supporting the club becomes important, not less important.

Many may not like Flavio, but this club will go the wall without him.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

the way things are going the club is going to fall apart with or without him if the rumours are true about players wanting to leave.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        sorry but in my opinion.

This is when supporting the club becomes important, not less important.

Many may not like Flavio, but this club will go the wall without him.
        Well he needs to appoint a New Manager and let them have full say on selections and all signings.
        Its the only way its gonna work.

I cant fault Flavio for his business sense but he needs to stay out of things he knows nothng about.

Comment

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle2371679.ece

Loved the bit about phoning up to get Sousa to replace Miller with Cook lol.

Comment

Working...
          X