Who Thinks Darren Ferguson Story True?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
    Ferguson's been quoted on record as saying he'd NEVER accept loan signings from his Dad.
    I'd rather he bring on some Posh players TBH
    Everyday Plumbers Bristol
    63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
    0117 239 1217
    http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

i told you of the dazzer story 'weeks' ago..........flav and comic relief nose snr 'thrashed' out young comic relief nose jnr's 'move' to us at cc when manure played in the fa cup game......he's told the tyrant in no uncertain terms not to 'interfear' in team matters or he's not interested in the job.........compensation likely to be a non premiership record of between 2-3m!........'players' required has been suggested and a 'five' year deal mentioned!!!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I would be happy enough with Ferguson has done a great job at Pboro and will no doubt be allowed to actually buy his own players which on his track record so far he has good judgement of!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
          i told you of the dazzer story 'weeks' ago..........flav and comic relief nose snr 'thrashed' out young comic relief nose jnr's 'move' to us at cc when manure played in the fa cup game......he's told the tyrant in no uncertain terms not to 'interfear' in team matters or he's not interested in the job.........compensation likely to be a non premiership record of between 2-3m!........'players' required has been suggested and a 'five' year deal mentioned!!!
          why would our owners suddenly do a complete u-turn on their current philosophy of interfering in team matters and not spending on decent players

Comment

the tyrant is a massive fan of comic relief nose snr and sought out 'his' advise reguarding comic relief nose jnr!!!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Ha Ha Ha!! well thats proper research!! ask the father of the person your interested in for a reference!!

Comment

Working...
              X