Gianni's interest free loan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gianni's interest free loan

Noticed this is accounts and have seen posts complaining about this. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the bloke remortgage his house before the so-called "big boys" came in with the funds? Gianni doesn't strike me as rich enough to fund rangers to the level where us fans demand we are. So, for me getting a loan from rangers is fair enough - provided he pay it off. I'm pretty sure during his time with rangers he paid loans going the other way anyway. Ultimately with our income, we'll need the "big boys" to fund money not just interest free loans into the club but money with no chance of getting the cash back.

1. He remortgaged the house to protect his own investment not to sentimentally save our club.

2. How is it fair that he received the equivalent of 233 season ticket holders money interest free when to get a s/t on zebra it costs a "common" supporter 18%?
    "Originally Posted by qblockpete
    QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
    Swansea will finish in bottom 6
    Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
      Noticed this is accounts and have seen posts complaining about this. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the bloke remortgage his house before the so-called "big boys" came in with the funds? Gianni doesn't strike me as rich enough to fund rangers to the level where us fans demand we are. So, for me getting a loan from rangers is fair enough - provided he pay it off. I'm pretty sure during his time with rangers he paid loans going the other way anyway. Ultimately with our income, we'll need the "big boys" to fund money not just interest free loans into the club but money with no chance of getting the cash back.

Eh? So if you worked for, say, Vodafone, would you tap up Arun Sarin and ask, and get, an interest free loan for £140k?

Comment

the club cant afford to give an interest free loan, they are paying interest on everything the owe.

effectively the club borrows money at 7% and upwards and loans it to gp at 0%

I will look forward to the explanation on that one!

as for the "mortgaged his house" rubbish, how many times is this going to be trotted out. Do you as a qpr supporter really beleive he remortgaged his house for our ends and not for his own. sheesh
        its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

his wife gets money from qpr via moorbound and his son, steven? was media or something too...

why should it be interest free when the club tell me ZEBRA IS A GOOD INTEREST RATE 18.5%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????? ?????????????

when does he have to pay it back??

Comment

Working...
          X