This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by writtler View Post
    Why don't you do us all a favour and stop right there before you make a complete and total **** of yourself, if in fact you haven't already.
    Why don't you do us a favour an behave yourself, I haven't made a prat of myself in the slightest.

I stand by views I'm not interested in these fans who think they can speak on behalf of us all because they somehow believe they are within the inner sanctum of the club. I also feel some of these 'superfans' do it a lot of the time for their own self gratification and having witnessed the like at times hold court in a pub before/after a match I know my view is not misguided.

To dismiss my view is wrong as others will share it as they do yours if you don't like then tough luck sunshine.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
      Why don't you do us a favour an behave yourself, I haven't made a prat of myself in the slightest.

I stand by views I'm not interested in these fans who think they can speak on behalf of us all because they somehow believe they are within the inner sanctum of the club. I also feel some of these 'superfans' do it a lot of the time for their own self gratification and having witnessed the like at times hold court in a pub before/after a match I know my view is not misguided.

To dismiss my view is wrong as others will share it as they do yours if you don't like then tough luck sunshine.
      You can stand by your views on Tracy all you like, they're still completely wrong.

She hasn't spent the hours she did working on the fans behalf for the recognition and fame. And as for being part of the 'inner sanctum', she's probably been a right royal pain in the #### to the club on occasion, but her and her husband and daughters are some of the most loyal fans this club has, and your precious views are incorrect, no matter how much you dismiss criticism.

Sunshine.

Comment

The word began with a c not a p.... keep digging that hole...
        Last edited by writtler; 19-12-2009, 07:42 PM.
        "Originally Posted by qblockpete
        QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
        Swansea will finish in bottom 6
        Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
          You can stand by your views on Tracy all you like, they're still completely wrong.

She hasn't spent the hours she did working on the fans behalf for the recognition and fame. And as for being part of the 'inner sanctum', she's probably been a right royal pain in the #### to the club on occasion, but her and her husband and daughters are some of the most loyal fans this club has, and your precious views are incorrect, no matter how much you dismiss criticism.

Sunshine.
          As I said before I'm not that interested, she is no bigger a QPR fan than myself or others a like.

I'm sure there are many others who can stake a claim to being some of the most loyal fans around but you won't hear them on the radio, see their photo in a programme or see them making 'noise' on MB's.

My angle on this discussion was about who should represent us fans in front of the board and my argument was I don't think the likes of Tracy, Finney or others alike are the best people to do that. Now if you don't like that then it really is tough, but I haven't avoided the debate I given my point of view.

Comment

Originally posted by writtler View Post
            The word began with a c not a p.... keep digging that hole...
            If as poster your opinion was one I actually valued then I might be offended. I'll keep digging that hole shall I....fortunatley I'm a Tunneller by trade so it shouldn't be a problem.

Comment

As I said before I'm not that interested, she is no bigger a QPR fan than myself or others a like.

I'm sure there are many others who can stake a claim to being some of the most loyal fans around but you won't hear them on the radio, see their photo in a programme or see them making 'noise' on MB's.

My angle on this discussion was about who should represent us fans in front of the board and my argument was I don't think the likes of Tracy, Finney or others alike are the best people to do that. Now if you don't like that then it really is tough, but I haven't avoided the debate I given my point of view.
              No, your angle was to insult Tracy, and that was out of order.

I have no idea who the best person to represent the fans is, or if there ever can be someone to do that for all of us. Seems unlikely. However, insulting someone who has given up a great deal of their own time on our behalf, whatever the motive, is distasteful at the very least.

Comment

Working...
              X