Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah of course i have, i just don't understand how they can legally say this. i'm just really frustrated by the whole thing, it seems to me they were looking an excuse to sack him. how can they know it was true, what was the nature of it? i understand all those statements you quoted were definitely about the manager but surely not enough to get one sacked...

Comment

bernies barnet

In your little world, we would not have messageboards or newspapers.

No factual stuff there, just opinion.

Specfics about players an entirely different ball game.

We are not employees of the club.

bernies barnet.

Why you not at Burnley?
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Where does it say ANYWHERE in ANY of those posts that the statements made are simply the opinion of the poster, who is an administrator of YOUR site, and is therefore a representative of YOUR site. If it's opinion, state that's what it is. If you don't you are stating it as fact. And you as owner of this site would I suggest be fairly remiss to allow YOUR administrators to make statements on YOUR site dressed as truth if in fact they are nothing of the sort.

I'll provide links to the posts on here if you need them. Now please answer my questions.

Comment

I assume this censorship has been enforced because Pete's insider 'sauce' has threatend to stop spilling the beans.

Comment

absolute tosh.

Phone up The Sun and ask them about the story today that appeared from. Your get much further.

No-one in your world would have an opinion!!. If you believe everything that is written in that context it would contradict what most think.

You cannot blame someone then refer back to the fact in is comments that he makes reference to saving someone's job. You cannot have it both ways.

At the end of the day, rumours about players, who said what to whom, blah blah goes on all the time. How many times do you see a poster be the first one to get a headline up?

The club feel that they have several pieces of confident information to warrant the current situation with Paulo Sousa. They should be allowed to get on with it, everyone presumes its JUST one post. I'm pretty certain it was not.

You saw the comments made about the current players ALLEDGELY made by the manager at the time. He was the one employed by the club, no-one else. Please let them deal with it.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              absolute tosh.

Phone up The Sun and ask them about the story today that appeared from. Your get much further.

No-one in your world would have an opinion!!. If you believe everything that is written in that context it would contradict what most think.

You cannot blame someone then refer back to the fact in is comments that he makes reference to saving someone's job. You cannot have it both ways.

At the end of the day, rumours about players, who said what to whom, blah blah goes on all the time. How many times do you see a poster be the first one to get a headline up?

The club feel that they have several pieces of confident information to warrant the current situation with Paulo Sousa. They should be allowed to get on with it, everyone presumes its JUST one post. I'm pretty certain it was not.

You saw the comments made about the current players ALLEDGELY made by the manager at the time. He was the one employed by the club, no-one else. Please let them deal with it.
              Pete

I'm interested in you answering the questions I've asked you. YOUR administrator stated as FACT on 02 April 09 that the decision to sack Sousa had already been taken because he and Briatore had fallen out. Not because Sousa had released confidential information.

And how do you know that, to quote:

"The club feel that they have several pieces of confident information to warrant the current situation with Paulo Sousa."

That in itself is confidential information which should not be divulged by ANYONE in the club whilst any claim Sousa may have awaits legal resolution. Who has released that information to you, and did they do so with the club's authority??

Comment

give it a rest.

I'm giving an opinion

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  give it a rest.

I'm giving an opinion
                  That wasn't an opinion, it was a statement. Learn the difference. And then please answer my questions

Comment

ffs

give it a rest.

Its an opinion

Comment

So Pete which club employee told you that the Portuguese defender to be signed for £300000 would mean PS getting a cut of the deal?
                      "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                      QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                      Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                      Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

you think this helps Paulo Sousa?

Comment

Working...
                        X