And the front runner for new boss is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
    Gut feeling that the majority of fans would prefer GG over any of the hot favourites...e.g. wise or ince?
    Yes, I would prefer DiCanio
    even though it would make QPR look like *****s for letting him go in the first place. But I would slit my wrists if Wise who took MILWALL to the FA cup final took over, and Paul Ince is a disaster waiting to happen. Anybody would be better than those two loudmouth twits.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      Would like him to improve his english though.

Players need that
      Typical scraping the bottom of the barrel, pete.
      Sousa spoke very fair english, and what happened?
      Why don't we get a scot? Then nobody would know
      what the hell is going on at halftime!!

Comment

DeCanio (36 games played)
        won 12
        draw 11
        lost 12

Sousa (26 games played)
        won 7
        draw 12
        lost 7

Are you really sure DeCanio is the new messiah...his record at QPR doesn´t look like that...

Comment

should be judged when the new players came in January, not before.

The team he inherited from Gregory (bar one or two exceptions), were bottom.

I have no doubt, he would have got this team into the play-offs. We will never know, but it is my opinion.
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
            Typical scraping the bottom of the barrel, pete.
            Sousa spoke very fair english, and what happened?
            Why don't we get a scot? Then nobody would know
            what the hell is going on at halftime!!
            geet that barl doon tha fookin wing ya wee bastad ....mmmmmhas a certain ring to it
            what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

I have no doubt, he would have got this team into the play-offs. We will never know, but it is my opinion.
              Well, if you think it gets any better from january 1st:

wins 8
              draws 7
              lost 7

sorry pete...

Comment

would be my no2 choice,behind Roy the boy.no3 choice would be Stuart Pearse,no4 would be Little fergie.no 10067657 choice would dennis wise,with only Devon White as player manager left.

Comment

Maybe you should have judged Sousa with a full squad to pick from?

Comment

Shouldnt Sousa have got the same treatment ... not judged on the players he got from Dowie? ...

Comment

Paulo Sousa had injuries to Martin Rowlands, Rowan Vine, Akos Buzsacky and Patrick Ageymang.

How many of our supporters were criticising Rowlands and in particular Ageymang?

He had another 30 players to choose from.

Problem is, he tried to give everyone a game. I doubt anyone could have predicted who he would play. After 10 games, he should know his best team.

agree with pete. To get the best out of a team you need to be consistent. His substiutions left alot to be desired as well. When we went 1-0 down, you knew it was game over.

Comment

That would be when he dropped Dex then?
                        A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by BigShark View Post
                          Paulo Sousa had injuries to Martin Rowlands, Rowan Vine, Akos Buzsacky and Patrick Ageymang.

How many of our supporters were criticising Rowlands and in particular Ageymang?

He had another 30 players to choose from.

Problem is, he tried to give everyone a game. I doubt anyone could have predicted who he would play. After 10 games, he should know his best team.

agree with pete. To get the best out of a team you need to be consistent. His substiutions left alot to be desired as well. When we went 1-0 down, you knew it was game over.
                          So you think that if Wolves had lost Kightly, Jarvis, Ebanks-Blake and Iwelumo that they would still be in the position they are now? You think that McCarthy would know exactly who to bring in and he would keep picking the same second choice XI even if they aren't performing well.

Comment

It was so obvious that we were never going to get promoted this seson with the players available - PS was working towards next season, it made sense on so many levels - why can't some people see that?
                            "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                            QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                            Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                            Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

"should be judged when the new players came in January, not before.

I have no doubt, he would have got this team into the play-offs. We will never know, but it is my opinion"

You told me the other day that it was the same team in all practicality. Lord, your mind changes and as often as a set of traffic lights.

Comment

Why is it O.K. to say LDC cannot be judged before Jan as he did not have his (GP's actually) players, yet you kept banging on that PS should be sacked as he was not doing a good enough job (with someone elses players, not his!). Surely to be fair, PS should have been judged on 'his players', just as you say LDC should be?

Comment

Working...
                                X