Where do we go from here???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do we go from here???

A little while ago there was a post on here discussing the four year plan.

There were a lot of comments on there about how this was the right way to go, improve slowly, take our time with things to make sure we aren't relegated assuming we are successful in gaining promotion.

Now everything the board have done on the playing side has completely gone against their idea of a 4 year plan. How can you improve when your egotistical chairman just decides to sack managers if they dare question him? It is the most thick, stupid brain dead strategy I have ever experienced. It is impossible for a team to improve if they are being managed differently every 2 or 3 months. They have no idea what is going on.

Flavio decides who plays. Simple as that. We all know why Sousa was sacked. Flav decided that Blackstock had to go and got rid of him. As we already knew Flav doesn't rate him and this was a way out. What was Sousa to do? Imagine your boss deciding how you should do your job and you go away and when you come back your boss has changed everything. Basically I can see Ainsworth being given the job permanently. First of all it won't cost us much more, he is likely to be a yes man to Flav and will not cost much to pay-off when he is sacked in October.

We are where we are. So where do we go next? No ambitious manager in there right mind will touch us with a barge pole. There are likely to be some terrible rumours floating around that will stop any decent players coming our way. On this point what must Routledge be thinking when he looks at Cardiff league position.

So the only way out of this horrendous mess is for Mittals to get on with buying out Flav. (Not gonna happen in current financial climate.)

My predication for next season is a season exactly the same as this one. A mid-table finish. Attendance's down. More Flav hatred. The season after I think he will try and re-locate us to New York to as part of some Boutique Franchise.
    :drunk:

I think we need to appoint the Best Manager possible, but one that is allowed to get on with his job without any interference.
    A few pounds to spend in the summer wouldnt go a miss either as I hope they dont think cos Vine and Buzz will be back then we could wait till the Jan Window.

New Manager in within the Next Month, Have all summer with the players and he can then also choose what signings are to be made to improve us.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
      I think we need to appoint the Best Manager possible, but one that is allowed to get on with his job without any interference.
      A few pounds to spend in the summer wouldnt go a miss either as I hope they dont think cos Vine and Buzz will be back then we could wait till the Jan Window.

New Manager in within the Next Month, Have all summer with the players and he can then also choose what signings are to be made to improve us.
      Agreed, and he must deal with his playing staff, Flav, Gianni, and even the Mittals, keep their noses out, let him run the team.
      My old man said be a Rangers fan, I said,......OK.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post

Sums up my thoughts too mate.

The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
        :grimace:

Comment

Where do we go from here ? I think we start again to be honest. Flavio & Co have to learn from their mistakes and decide if they really want Premiership football. If they do it will require more investement from them as the club can not generate enough income to finance what is required for promtion (ie a decent manager & playing squad).

Comment

agree with most .

We are definitely a laughing stock and need without questiuon to get it sorted. On and off the pitch
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
            X