Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

those 'boys' over at lfw dont like us i think!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RamseyR View Post
    This site may get the most traffic, but all the others are head and shoulders above in terms of quality, reasoned discussions, less crap, less egos, less ITK bollo%, Friday 4pm stunts, pointless polls to divert attention, etc etc...
    but we've got games! ;D
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

just a word on the 4pm stunts, we had 301. I did apologise for that

Yesterday we only got 295 at our peak.

Seriosuly we could focus on the negative but I'd rather focus on the positives.

Video Interviews with Amit Bhattia, Rodney marsh, Stan Bowles Clive Wilson and Paul Parker plus load of classic games, plus more to come.

Hoping to get the big interview very soon.

So its not all negative
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

if you want an opinion from someone who owns and runs his own site then here goes.the traffic you have is not the most important part its the balance of opinions that counts.we all have one common cause and that is qpr.were all passionate about our club and sometimes that can manifest itself in mudslinging.I've done it myself and regretted it afterwards and I'm always humble enough to admit I'm wrong and offer an apology.iv'e had some tare ups with pete before over subjects that we have wildly different opinions on but that doesn't mean we have to fall out.i think i surprised a few when i went on petes latest not so long ago.sitting here and saying we have more users than all the rest is counter-productive in my opinion and needs not to be used.you guys have done a fabulous job on this site and i know scott,myu and pete personally and congradulate them on their efforts.running a website can be time consuming and also frustrating when certain people go all out to dispoil your efforts.may i suggest to those who have an agenda against any qpr forum not to use them if it annoys you that much.
        what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

MYU wrote "'I heard this & that', without that there are no messageboards."

utterly wrong, messageboards developed for people to give thier opinions, share information and debate on various issues.

QPR messageboards did very nicely indeed without the need for itk gossip and rumour.

and they would do so again so dont worry too much about it.

Where this site does well is on the video interview side of things where it has led the way and I applaud the efforts made in that respect.
          its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

peteg, by the way

apologies for earlier, its been very stressful this week.

no excuse, I went over the top
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

by the way, I couldn't care less who is Number 1 nor does Myu or the moderating team.

It was because Writtler asked the question and of course he got an answer.

Comment

This is not a horse race with a hefty prize,
                all QPR messageboards are winners in my book.
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

same here

and I visit all of them.

Comment

...........wow i started a five pager that wernt about 'cracking top rack' or 'favourite cheese'..............
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                      check the other sites - end of.

You can have our google analytics password if you want?

God you are tedious
                      Ok let me have the password and I'll gladly compile some stats.
                      "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                      QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                      Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                      Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Hold on a sec. Scottjones makes a leary claim, he's asked to back it up, and he doesn't. Myu sensibly gives stats to this board, fair enough. That's called one half of the job, Scott.

You then snort "Go and check how many are online at all sites (including guests), write it down, add them up, and come back to me."

Nah mate, that's your job seeing as you made the claim in the first place. So you see, you talk loudly but I think there's a fair few readers curling their fingers and moving their hand up and down repeatedly.

Comment

Originally posted by w3r View Post
                          Hold on a sec. Scottjones makes a leary claim, he's asked to back it up, and he doesn't. Myu sensibly gives stats to this board, fair enough. That's called one half of the job, Scott.

You then snort "Go and check how many are online at all sites (including guests), write it down, add them up, and come back to me."

Nah mate, that's your job seeing as you made the claim in the first place. So you see, you talk loudly but I think there's a fair few readers curling their fingers and moving their hand up and down repeatedly.

Excellent

Comment

Children, does it really matter which site is best? WERE QPR AINT WE ?? END OF!!!
                            WE ARE QPR

Comment

Exactly GoodfellR. There is no 'best'. But when someone talks s*** and he happens to be an administrator, it could be argued that some of that s*** unfortunately gets smudged on the site as a whole. A shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodfell_R`s View Post
                                Children, does it really matter which site is best? WERE QPR AINT WE ?? END OF!!!
                                Well said that person.
                                My old man said be a Rangers fan, I said,......OK.

Comment

Working...
                                X