Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

those 'boys' over at lfw dont like us i think!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• those 'boys' over at lfw dont like us i think!

:horror:
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

i say lets have a 'meet' in the old russian/polish 'fair fight' stylee......over the scrubs after the plymuff game i suggest!

Comment

fact is most of them read thi site;D
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Think it is a pretty common feeling accross all of the boards actually..
        "Originally Posted by qblockpete
        QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
        Swansea will finish in bottom 6
        Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

well they think we're all james hunts and im not having it old sons.........stand..........staaaaaaaaaaaand!

Comment

Originally posted by writtler View Post
            Strange thing is though they all deny reading this site :grimace:

Comment

Funny how they blame us for Sousa sacking because that fan posted his account of the meeting with Sousa here and we did not delete it. Of course had we deleted it then we would have been accused of sensorship, etc. There is no way we can win, is there?
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by writtler View Post
                And yet you felt the need to contribute nearly 150 times ;D

The fact of the matter is that this site gets more hits than all of the rest of them put together.

Personally, I put this down to the dude(s) that made the place :boss:
                Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                  Funny how they blame us for Sousa sacking because that fan posted his account of the meeting with Sousa here and we did not delete it. Of course had we deleted it then we would have been accused of sensorship, etc. There is no way we can win, is there?
                  And this was not the only messageboard it was posted on of course though that little fact seems conviniently forgotten by some.

Comment

this site is the 'numero uno' of r's boards imho.........they've seen the rest this is the best!

Comment

the thread was seen as defending Paulo Sousa. The moment it went the other way, they all backtracked.

We deleted it for a few hours and everyone was asking where it had gone

They were very glad he was speaking his mind. Anyway, as I said before cannot be the only factor in all this. Though, I guess its good to have scapegoats and this site will get it.

The offy had it first and it was not deleted. Any other web-site would not have deleted it, but are now taking the moral high ground.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Pathetic.
                        Grow up.
                        The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
                        :grimace:

Comment

Unfortunatly, this is the reality of supporting QPR, everyone pulling in different directions, "we don't like your board, you don't like ours", FFS we all support the same club, don't we.?

Cant we just get on and support it.
                          My old man said be a Rangers fan, I said,......OK.

Comment

i think Neo was talking to factamondo;D

Comment

Originally posted by Joff View Post
                              Unfortunatly, this is the reality of supporting QPR, everyone pulling in different directions, "we don't like your board, you don't like ours", FFS we all support the same club, don't we.?

Cant we just get on and support it.
                              I think thats what the vast majority want mate but it appears some want to discuss with fists instead.

Comment

Working...
                              X