Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will this affect season ticket sales????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will this affect season ticket sales????

id say we'll shift less than 5k!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Depends who they bring in as manager.Get a popular appointment and sales will increase.only 2.5% difference between buying now or waiting to see who they appoint.Pre-season will see a rush if the right man is appointed.

Comment

Eaactly what Bowlsey said. My Silver ST was £525.00 this season, so with a 5% drop its around £498 if I buy before 17th May or £510.00 if I wait until the new man comes in.

I wonder which way the club will look at it in terms of when to bring him in? Will they want the extra 2.5% so purposely hold off or will they want to give us longer in the hope they sell more overall?

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
        Eaactly what Bowlsey said. My Silver ST was £525.00 this season, so with a 5% drop its around £498 if I buy before 17th May or £510.00 if I wait until the new man comes in.

I wonder which way the club will look at it in terms of when to bring him in? Will they want the extra 2.5% so purposely hold off or will they want to give us longer in the hope they sell more overall?
        I pay the same as you mate.I renewed mine a couple of weeks back because i feared an increase pre-season.

Comment

Depends on manager to be honest, which sort of contradicts what some are saying. Sales were going slow and Paulo was in charge (admittedly they were/are too high) but if by any chance we get a top top manager,

then you will see it go through the roof.
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            Depends on manager to be honest, which sort of contradicts what some are saying. Sales were going slow and Paulo was in charge (admittedly they were/are too high) but if by any chance we get a top top manager,

then you will see it go through the roof.
            so if we get a "top top " manager you think that will change the views of some of the supporters........i think its more to do with how the club is run than what man is in charge of team affairs.

Comment

No matter who comes in , they aint getting my hard earned up front.

Comment

Working...
              X