Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What about players we have lined up to buy in the summer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about players we have lined up to buy in the summer?

No doubt on Bosmans. What happens if the new manager doesn't like the choice of new players brought in by Paladini?
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
    No doubt on Bosmans. What happens if the new manager doesn't like the choice of new players brought in by Paladini?
    Maybe the new manager will be told of Paladini's target's before he is appointed so he can run like hell!!.

;D

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
      Maybe the new manager will be told of Paladini's target's before he is appointed so he can run like hell!!.

;D

Comment

It appears that it doesn't matter what the manager wants.

There are people at the club whose ego's need flattering rather than putting together a plan of action with a manager leading the way

Comment

I don't agree with this Director Of Football type appointment.I believe a manager should be the only person to pick players to sign.Then the board approve or dissaprove regarding the financial side.

How can a manager be held responsible for players he did not choose?.As per Keegan and Curbishley's resignations this season.

This underlines the problem of appointing manager's unfamiliar with the English game.

Comment

get a prove manager in first

Then, let him buy the players and get in what he wants.

We can then blame GP for sitting in the c club to watch games
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              get a prove manager in first

Then, let him buy the players and get in what he wants.

We can then blame GP for sitting in the c club to watch games
              We did have a proven manager in Iain Dowie. He has got sides promoted out of this league. Gary Johnson has got a side out of League 1 and not the Championship. Different ball game.
              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

As long as GP don't get involved in choosing the players we buy, then he can do what ever he likes, when he likes.

Bring on Sunday, I want my EGGS!

Comment

Working...
                X