Paladini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paladini

Just wanted to know if anyone spoke to Paladini after the last game and if so did he reveal any confidential information nudge nudge wink wink.

Worth a try lol
    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
    Just wanted to know if anyone spoke to Paladini after the last game and if so did he reveal any confidential information nudge nudge wink wink.

Worth a try lol

I'm still reeling from when he told a fan a while ago that PS was a 'C..., or something along those lines!

Comment

Originally posted by TheBlackMafia View Post
      I'm still reeling from when he told a fan a while ago that PS was a 'C..., or something along those lines!
      Alledgedly and could of course been a rumour started by a disgruntled fan to discredit him?

I am not saying it did or did not happen because I dont have the faintest but anyone can pick and choose anything published on the internet and according to their existing viewpoint take it as gospal or ignore it as rubbish.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
        Alledgedly and could of course been a rumour started by a disgruntled fan to discredit him?

I am not saying it did or did not happen because I dont have the faintest but anyone can pick and choose anything published on the internet and according to their existing viewpoint take it as gospal or ignore it as rubbish.
        I'm just repeating what was written on Dotorg and was varified by a few posters, but who knows? Sounds funny anyway and I don't like GP as Sporting Director, so anything that can get him out is good by me!

Comment

gianni escariot will go to hell and burn in the satanic fires of soddom n gomorah!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X