Should Paladini resign after this fiasco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Paladini resign after this fiasco

Bearing in mind he is sporting director and chairman should he not shoulder responsibility for the failure of Dowie, Sousa and the players he has been instumental in bringing in
    Yes, he should accept responsibility and go
    54.00%
    No, its not his fault he should stay
    16.00%
    I am not sure and need more information to decide
    30.00%
    Last edited by PeterG; 10-04-2009, 03:03 PM.
    its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Are you telling me that Flavio would not have booted him if he thought he was doing a bad job??

He's here as the board rate him.

(either that or he has evidence to prove Bernie killed JFK or something)
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

I can't see how he can keep his position now. One of the reasons why Sousa was sacked was for divulging what Jordi Lopez earns. Now, I certainly knew he was earning that before Sousa announced this. How is this?
      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
        I can't see how he can keep his position now. One of the reasons why Sousa was sacked was for divulging what Jordi Lopez earns. Now, I certainly knew he was earning that before Sousa announced this. How is this?
        you're sleeping with his wife?

Comment

get your trumpet out again.

Sousa picked the team and was tactically naive in this league

Did you go barnsley or Doncaster.

Did you go Norwich?

Different team each time.

The two are not connected, even though its convenient for you to link them.

Our squad with any other manager would have been in the top 6.

get a proven Championship manaber for the benefit of QPR, then happy to discuss.

I guess it okay for paulo Sousa to tell the press that he knew nothing about Dexter Blackstock which was in all the papers last Sunday. you don't say a word on that.

Your campaign is simply as a reverse of what you accuse me of.
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
            you're sleeping with his wife?
            Stop trying to twist things Scott. How did I know what Jordi Lopez was earning and this was well before Sousa told a fan on Saturday?

You would certainly have known what Lopez was earning?
            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Pete

no it isnt and by the way have a look at the questions, that is how you do a poll

I am not arguing if Sousa picked good or bad teams, i am saying all these rubbish managers and players dont just magically turn up at rangers do they. if rangers is massively under acheiving, and your argument is that they are i beleive then someone more that a manager every few months has to carry the can and for me that man is paladini, who do you blame for all this if not paladini. and if it isnt his responsibility what on earth is he doing to earn his money?
              its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Did you go Norwich?

get a proven Championship manaber for the benefit of QPR, then happy to discuss.

I guess it okay for paulo Sousa to tell the press that he knew nothing about Dexter Blackstock which was in all the papers last Sunday. you don't say a word on that.

I did all those games except Barnsley away.

Comment

Stop trying to twist things Scott. How did I know what Jordi Lopez was earning and this was well before Sousa told a fan on Saturday?

You would certainly have known what Lopez was earning?
                  did i tell you in the pub after the quiz?

Comment

did i tell you in the pub after the quiz?

I heard a whisper in the previous home game. You merely confirmed it. Things like what people earn is highly confidential information. Do you agree?

Comment

I heard a whisper in the previous home game. You merely confirmed it. Things like what people earn is highly confidential information. Do you agree?
                      I'l text the player and tell him off

Comment

I did all those games except Barnsley away.
                        Part-timer

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Did you go Norwich?

Someone asked a question he answered it. You should try it sometime.
                          A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

I'l text the player and tell him off
                            So you're saying Lopez told you what he was earning?

Comment

Paladini will be kept because he gets players on the cheap! For example,we needed a striker,instead of going out and buying a PROVEN goalscorer,he goes and buys big Dave(no offence to him),so Flav says well done Gianni,you've saved us a pretty penny! The maths are as follows: 2-3 mil Proven goalscorer minus Big Daves transfer fee equals 2 mil not spent!! I feel he should go.They've tried the continental approach,it hasn't worked.Time to try it the British way.NO sporting director(players agent!)Just a descent manager who knows what we need to get out of the chapionship!!!!
                              I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Working...
                              X