Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Buzz actually accused Madge of headbutting him?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Buzz actually accused Madge of headbutting him?

Genuine question because I don't know if ive missed something but has he made any accusations?

i read on tuesday morning on multiple forums and newspaper sites the words:

buzsaky, transfer request, assault charge, magilton, headbutt

from independent

The former Northern Ireland midfielder was suspended after Buzsaky's Hungarian representatives visited Paladini on Tuesday and told him that his player was considering pressing assault charges against Magilton
    Last edited by QPR1234; 10-12-2009, 02:51 PM.
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Yeh granted. Just hadnt seen anywhere quotes from Buz or people to do with him making accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by AgsQPR View Post
        Yeh granted. Just hadnt seen anywhere quotes from Buz or people to do with him making accusations.
        dont think you would ever see that.

but i do feel QPR need to side with somebody on this issue in order to assure the fans.

this i dont feel can be swept under the carpet.
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by AgsQPR View Post
          That's a very good point. It would be nice to know what the actual allegation is. Newspapers are sometimes prone to exaggeration :waaaht:

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post
            That's a very good point. It would be nice to know what the actual allegation is. Newspapers are sometimes prone to exaggeration :waaaht:
            Exactly what I was wondering. Have we all just jumped to conclusions of what has the accusations are (or not) on the basis of reports rather than fact? This could be over something other than Madge actually headbutting him?

Comment

See I don't think there has been an actual quote from Buz. So all this 'buz is a liar and must go or JM is a liar ****bag and must go' doesn't make sense.....yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
                See I don't think there has been an actual quote from Buz. So all this 'buz is a liar and must go or JM is a liar ****bag and must go' doesn't make sense.....yet.
                Exactly, although most people would agree there was an incident neither party had accused anything that is clear cut.

Comment

One very precise and detailed eyewitness account from The Mail yesterday. Another very precise and detailed eyewitness account in the press today. Both completely different.

So I assume whoever has published those accounts will be hearing from the club's legal advisors with the threat of very hefty lawsuits unless they name their sources and substantiate their versions of events.

Comment

Working...
                  X