So...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So...

.. it's sounding more and more like that there was no head butt just heated words/passion, Buz issuing a him or me ultimatum to the Board, and the board using the row as an excuse to get rid of JM

If that's true it's disgraceful behaviour by the board and Buz must go IMO

Very true. Players should never have say over manager's positions or any team affairs.

Comment

Unfortunately, the 'head butt' is probably like the 'head butts' that players get sent off for virtually every week. So even though it was not the sort of thing you or I might expect, in football that is what it will be deemed as.
      RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by paulw View Post
        .. it's sounding more and more like that there was no head butt just heated words/passion, Buz issuing a him or me ultimatum to the Board, and the board using the row as an excuse to get rid of JM

If that's true it's disgraceful behaviour by the board and Buz must go IMO
        Don't mistake Magilton's or the clubs pr in the press for fact. We have two very different accounts one where nothing really happened and Buzz is making it all up and one where something did happen and the players on mass in a show of hands to gorman GP and Briatore backed the player.

We know nothing factual at all yet

Comment

The players are surely allowed some input, as long as its done in a respectful manner.

The concerning fact here is that the whole changing room appeared to back Buzz over Jim - infront of the owners,which wouldn't inpsire much confidence.

If Buzz has said him or me - which he is entitled to - if the board except that Jim is their man, then they should back Jim and let Buzz go.

If the reverse - then Jim must go.

Should people in the workforce take everything to boss says and do regardless? Are we as employess allowed to question the boss's decisions or just blindly do as they tell us?

Comment

Working...
          X