Steve coppell lined up for qpr fame as jim magilton is suspended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve coppell lined up for qpr fame as jim magilton is suspended

STEVE COPPELL heads the list to become QPR’s ninth manager in three years after Jim Magilton’s suspension caused a huge split in the club.

More...

now that is the ultimate teasing.

Comment

Sad to lose Gorman and Ryan
      Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

We could have worse. Would he want the job though? Working under FB might not suit him

Comment

I think QPR is still an attractive proposition. The idea that the manager doesn't pick the team is becoming something of a myth. There has clearly been interference in the past but we have no reason to beleive it happened to JM do we?

It would be a great move if we got SC. He would insist on having control of team affairs as he is no mug.

If we get SC this whole episode will have been worth it. Especially if he is allowed to go get 3 players in Jan! Portsmouth have zero money and HAVE to sell in Jan... we could raid them.. ;)
          twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Coppell would be our best manager in years. Most players fear him and he doesn't have favourites or big personalities - see how he dealt with Lita for example.

I wanted him after Sousa was dismissed and he would be the best replacement that is available but I doubt he would want the job.

Comment

Best english manager in my opinion.
              He would be a great man to have incharge but I think he wouldn't want the aggro.
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                Coppell would be our best manager in years. Most players fear him and he doesn't have favourites or big personalities - see how he dealt with Lita for example.

I wanted him after Sousa was dismissed and he would be the best replacement that is available but I doubt he would want the job.
                i disagree with that sirpie

personally i would prefer curbs

what he done at charlton i doubt any other manager could bring them from where they were to an established prem team

curbs for me followed by coppell in second:boss:

Comment

I would take SC over Curbs. However, Curbs would still be a decent appointment. Not sure he would know what to do with our flair players though. I don't think he knows what the word means.
                  twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Coppell or curbs both would be great appointments, the only thing I was thinking we might have goin for us was that good spell, a lot of people took notice of us so in some ways coppell, curbs might be thinking they got some good players n could do somethin with this team, however I'm sure flav n gp will **** it up by limiting control. But I've got a really strong feeling it's gonna be a foreign manager again....

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
                      i disagree with that sirpie

personally i would prefer curbs

what he done at charlton i doubt any other manager could bring them from where they were to an established prem team

curbs for me followed by coppell in second:boss:
                      I would have no problem with Curbs either. I would say Curbs too would be a better appointment than we have made in many a year.

Again I doubt he would ever come especially with a Sporting Director in place. He isn't a fan of this system neither do I think is Coppell but Curbs even less so.

Comment

Well Sturrock (sp) is now available and he could bring Fallon with him :bad_smile:
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                        X