Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What about playing Connolly playing as a holding midfielder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about playing Connolly playing as a holding midfielder?

Clearly we are lacking a player like Mahon but at least in Connolly we have someone who could play in that position and would be good at it. He has composure, rarely wastes a pass, has a good first touch, good timing in a tackle and can use both feet. All the things that someone like Leigterwood can't do, and he's our captain!

We are too open in central midfielde and I would certainly consider it until Mahon is back. Reid is probably still in Hammersmith A & E!

What do you reckon?
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Very good call!
    Kept the faith!

Comment

What another player playing out of position. Are you Magilton in disguise ?

Comment

Not a bad shout atall hammersmith!!!...very composed on the ball, good passer, i think that could really work!
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Think that will work, now all you've got to do is convince Magilton
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Moles says yes..

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              Think that will work, now all you've got to do is convince Magilton
              No chance,he is wrapped up in himself and wont listen. Now if you suggest Fitz Hall?

Comment

Could potentially work, he is a bit lightweight to play at CB in the championship at the moment, it depends whether he would want to and if he could be coached into the role!

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
                  What another player playing out of position. Are you Magilton in disguise ?
                  Only a temporary role! Who else could do the job?

Ledge is not good enough, Reid is always injured, Watson is not performing and Faurlin needs some help!

No other options.
                  First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

no point in telling Magilton, he won't be around to implement it.

perhaps a post it note on the door with "FYI..." on it?
                    RUN, MWEPU, RUN! CHARGE FORTH AND BOOT THAT BALL DOWNFIELD MY BOY, YOU MAGNIFICENT CHAMPION YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                      Clearly we are lacking a player like Mahon but at least in Connolly we have someone who could play in that position and would be good at it. He has composure, rarely wastes a pass, has a good first touch, good timing in a tackle and can use both feet. All the things that someone like Leigterwood can't do, and he's our captain!

We are too open in central midfielde and I would certainly consider it until Mahon is back. Reid is probably still in Hammersmith A & E!

What do you reckon?
                      I suggested this a few weeks back, definatley can work....infact I would expect this to be his position later in his career

Comment

Working...
                      X