Discuss Fitz Hall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discuss Fitz Hall

Been out the game for a long time and now in the first team, don't do much wrong and had a good game at Watford but stats show we lose more games with him in the squad.

Should he be in the first team or should we replace him?

shouldn't be near the team....no player should be automatic choice even if they play bad.

Comment

The worst defender we've had. I'll end up swearing all over this thread if I continue.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

The final straw was watching that game back today and realising fitz hall had the captains armband on when leigertwood went off.
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
          The worst defender we've had. I'll end up swearing all over this thread if I continue.
          go for it..let off some steam..........

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
            Been out the game for a long time and now in the first team, don't do much wrong and had a good game at Watford but stats show we lose more games with him in the squad.

Should he be in the first team or should we replace him?
            Blimey what game were you watching? His hoof ball clearance went straight to a watford player, when no player was within 20 yards of him, 3 or 4 passes later we were 2.1down....
            Last edited by andover66; 08-12-2009, 08:37 PM.

Comment

we need to ship hall out asap

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
                we need to ship hall out asap
                a few others should be on the ship as well.

Comment

If anyones going to WBA everyone should tell him to get off the pitch if he is on it.

Comment

There is nothing to discuss, he should never put on the hoops again.
                    Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
                    -----------------------------------------------------------------
                    https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Donkey

Comment

not good enough however didnt do much wrong against watford he and stewart kept their strikers quiet.. it was watfords midfield which dominated us.
                        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                        Lovejoy: "No?!"
                        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

many won't forget his attitude at poty do and walking out.

he is unpopular with fans and rowing with fans outside bok didn't help...
                          since his return we are sinking FAST.

13 goals in 5 games, come on....time to go.total waste of money by qpr.

Comment

No way is he better than Gorkss doesn't close players down,stands off them giving them a chance to shoot(Lita saturday).Thinks he's billy big bo**ocks.Sooner he gets injured again the better.

Comment

last season we had a balanced and tight defense and this idiot was hardly part of it! jm should stick to tha same backline including ramage as he was part of it!barrowdale is not exciting but reliable and better than delaney
                              :devil:

Comment

Working...
                              X