Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should We Know new manager Before 17th May?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should We Know new manager Before 17th May?

With Ainsworth in charge till end of the season and st ticket deadline extended.

Shoud club announce new manager before deadline or after?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

They ought to, so people can decide if they want to renew, but of course that would be too open for this lot.

On the flip side, I hope they don't rush it this time and they really do their homework on potential candidates.

I do believe Sousa could have taken us forward given time, and that with his knowledge of the game he would have learned his new trade well and become a top manager. But, alas, it's not going to be with us.

:anger:
    Be nice to Minty

Comment

I would like a english manager but i dont think we would get fergie jr. Oher than him i dont think there is another english manager with enough experience and know how to take the job. And i think the decision should be made during the summer.
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

The way I'm feeling is I couldn't give a flying phuck. The new manager might have a bad 4 or 5 games and he'll be sacked by November, so what's the point?
        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

It would make sense(not that the board have shown any!)to announce the new boss before the end of the deadline! Think it will be another import,unless someone wants to join the infamous Italian circus that QPR has become!!!! :very_sad::embarrassed::tired::shame:
          I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered! View Post
            I would like a english manager but i dont think we would get fergie jr. Oher than him i dont think there is another english manager with enough experience and know how to take the job. And i think the decision should be made during the summer.

Aint he Scottish?

Comment

Originally posted by TheBlackMafia View Post
              Aint he Scottish?
              Yeah your right, ignore me im hungover, bank holiday and all!
              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

before the deadline who wants to renew their seats to a club with no manager? and a board who are more then likley to sack them by christmas

Comment

I'm not fussed whether it's before, or after, the deadline, once they have really really thought this one through and hired the right man for the job, and then give him the budget needed to bring in some top quality players, and then leave the man get on with his job of managing the football team.

Comment

Yes - my choice would be Curbishly - he got Charlton up with very limited resources and kept them there. I think he still waiting for a financial settlement from W.Ham and probably not the sort of "yes man" that Briatore wants.

Comment

don't actually care anymore.....

Comment

I'd be amazed if Ainsworth doesn't get the job.

He has proved he is a yes man to Flav (think Reading) low cost as he is already on the wage bill and subsequently will be cheap to pay=off when he is sacked in October.

WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO OUR CLUB.
                        :drunk:

Comment

Working...
                        X