Moaners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moaners

Some of you on here moan like old women.

Ok so ticket prices have gone up drastically, the club is unstable at the moment but havent we been unstable in worse circumstances such as the southampton situation before?
    I would rather be challenging for the play offs paying the extra money than battling it out to stay in the league or buckets around the ground collecting money for the club to stay alive. Dark times which we shouldnt see again with this board at the helm.

So you may feel like this season you havent got value for money as i havent, but do you not look forward to next season challenging for promotion?

Southampton or QPR- ermm tough choice isnt it . I think some of you have £ signs in your eyes due to the owners wealth, but you have to remember how far we have come in a short space of time. They are building the club sustainably and not doing a chelsea who are now £700million in debt so im happy.

COME ON YOU RSSSSS

haha pots and kettles spring to mind marc
    Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post

Ok so ticket prices have gone up drastically, the club is unstable at the moment but havent we been unstable in worse circumstances such as the southampton situation before?
      I would rather be challenging for the play offs paying the extra money than battling it out to stay in the league or buckets around the ground collecting money for the club to stay alive. Dark times which we shouldnt see again with this board at the helm.

So you may feel like this season you havent got value for money as i havent, but do you not look forward to next season challenging for promotion?

Southampton or QPR- ermm tough choice isnt it . I think some of you have £ signs in your eyes due to the owners wealth, but you have to remember how far we have come in a short space of time. They are building the club sustainably and not doing a chelsea who are now £700million in debt so im happy.

COME ON YOU RSSSSS
      Maybe we should buy Chelscum out :boss:
      Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post

COME ON YOU RSSSSS
        Don't be disrepectful to older people and don't be sexist.

Comment

Working...
        X