Will You Renew!??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
    After 57 years I never thought I'd say this.NO ! Until the organ grinder rather than the monkey gives an audience to the fans,explains his bizarre behaviour,reduces the prices,and buys (not borrows) 2 decent strikers I'm no longer interested.AND WE ALL KNOW THATS NOT GONNA HAPPEN.
    Unfortunately, after 42 seasons of going to LR I feel the same. Every season I have automatically renewed, even last season, but at this moment I feel sickened with the club. The thought of any more of my money being used by people with no idea what it means to be QPR, just doesn't sit well. Maybe I will change my mind but not if they bring in some stereotypical Championship manager like Pete is mentioning.
    RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Looking forward to my refund.

Been going since 1977.What else can i do on a Saturday?.I would be climbing the walls for 90 minutes wondering what i am missing.:waaaht:

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
        Looking forward to my refund.

Been going since 1977.What else can i do on a Saturday?.I would be climbing the walls for 90 minutes wondering what i am missing.:waaaht:
        Me too! I feel more in control when im there in person. Nothing worse then listening to it on qpr world.
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

daughter won't be...has lost all faith in QPR.....

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
            daughter won't be...has lost all faith in QPR.....
            Shame!

Comment

Head says NO,Heart says Yes but Wallet say NO!! :cry:
              http://www.fsf.org.uk/campaigns/safestanding.php

Comment

i was a sousa fan and am really disappointed in the way he has left, i thought the man was a touch of class and i hope he does well. but that said, promising to see the news on the site today and as long as we dont get in an ince/ferguson i think we have a great chance. id love a big name, but i suppose thats setting ourselves up for an even greater fall. maybe a boothroyd or the likes is what we need ... like a better dowie

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered! View Post
                  Shame!
                  it is when our children start losing faith as they are supposed to be the future of the club.......

Comment

Just 5% are they having a laugh?

My Watford mate just got his renewal was £350 this season but will be £299 next season, will cost £320 in total if he wants 10 months finance.

Now i know its Watford but who has been more successful in the last 10 years its not us.

Comment

I understand where you are coming from, needs more reducing.
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                        it is when our children start losing faith as they are supposed to be the future of the club.......

Just so ya know that "shame" wasnt me being sarcastic! Just incase you thought i was.....I geniunely think its a shame.

Comment

Won't renew until see what happens through summer,who comes and goes.Briatore should f***off and let someone who knows football run our club.I just HATE the man.

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered! View Post
                            Just so ya know that "shame" wasnt me being sarcastic! Just incase you thought i was.....I geniunely think its a shame.
                            never thought that at all mate

Comment

Working...
                            X