Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was it wise sacking sousa and then paladini asking us to stick by them

alright a few of us wanted him to go but surely not now

like the guy from indepent rs on ssn said last night it feels like a 4 min plan with all the chopping and changing

i for 1 want to give the board as much stick as they desevre by the start of next season we would of had 7 managers since flav took over

we really look more like relegation material than premiership material
    i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

are we going up this season? No

IN MY OPINION, the football I watched would not have got us up next season, playing 1 up front at home.

The players need a kick up the backside and a manager who knows what he is doing. IN MY OPINION
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Paul is right as well, but we forget that De Canio was not sacked by this club otherwise he would have still been here.

The club were not ready for him to leave and so the club panicked at that time and got Dowie in.

He was not sacked, hope Gaza has the rest of the season in charge and the club take there time searching for the right man.

Comment

and a patient chairman would help just a tad
        what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

we need an owner who knows that the manager should pick the team why put in gaz as caretaker so he can have a puppet that does what he says
          i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Briatore has actually sacked 3 managers since his reign

Gregory

Dowie

Sousa
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              Briatore has actually sacked 3 managers since his reign

Gregory

Dowie

Sousa
              sacked left or caretaker its still too much change to get us promoted

if wed stuck with dowie we would be still pushing for play offs but sadly that was never going to happen

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                are we going up this season? No

IN MY OPINION, the football I watched would not have got us up next season, playing 1 up front at home.

The players need a kick up the backside and a manager who knows what he is doing. IN MY OPINION
                Great post! which i why im not up in arms about sousa going....i didnt have a strong feeling either way
                ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

Working...
                X