Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wise bookies favourite...

Oh no...

I know there is a tendency for negativity on this board and even if we landed The Special One or even Jesus there would probably be someone on here saying "oh, can't we get anyone better", but Denis Wise has always seemed an extremely nasty piece of work on and off the pitch - remember how he attacked that taxi driver while being out on the razzle one night as a player - whose most recent managerial experience was sticking his nose into the affairs of Newcastle from London because he couldn't be bothered to travel to Tyneside. What is there possibly to recommend him?
    I didn't want Sousa to go but now he has I wd rather have Ferguson jnr, Johnson, Ince indeed pretty well anyone above Wise. Oh, and if he is such a Rangers fan why didn't he make any attempt to come to us when he was a fairly valuable player?
    Last edited by stainrodisalegend; 10-04-2009, 02:45 PM.

At least Pete /GP will be happy they got their wish... all the dreams come true:embarrassed:

Comment

where's the odds??
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

I would hate that poison dwarf in charge of us!!!

He did take Millwall to the cup final didn't he?
        “You can keep that silly fat w@nker. The lads can't lift him”

Comment

On the back of the "Sousa affair", I doubt very much whether we'll be able to land anyone of any sort of quality as manager.
          We may have to be gratefull for anybody wishing to put their head on the Loftus Rd block, even if it's Wise.

Comment

If you look on news now qpr it will come up. the bookie quoted does qualify it by saying it is impossible to work out what on earth is going on at qpr nowadays so it is more a guess rather than inside info

Comment

The little one, can do a big one.
              They seek him here.................

Comment

[QUOTE=stainrodisalegend;22098]Oh no...

whose only managerial experience was sticking his nose into the affairs of Newcastle from London because he couldn't be bothered to travel to Tyneside.

Oh sorry i thought this was the same Dennis Wise that got Millwall to an Fa cup final & into Europe,The SAME Dennis Wise that managed Leeds Utd for 2 seasons,the SAME Dennis Wise that managed Swindon Town,the SAME Dennis Wise who was caretaker manager of Southampton!!

You need to seriously think before you write such Drivvle..........

Comment

I must be the only one on here whos not against DW.

Comment

To be honest after watching a interview with a fella from The Mirror on ssn i actually cant believe anyone will want the job. The guy decribed our club as "a laughing stock"...and said "QPR want a yes man"......

Who in there right mind will want to be our manager!! If Wise takes over my patience will seriously be tested to breaking point. I love Queens Park Rangers fc and what i see at the moment is really starting to hurt.

Let the soap opera continue.....
                    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Can't stand the guy,never could - but he and Briatore probably deserve each other and we don't deserve either of them.Should be interesting though - as Harry Hill would say ..... FIGHT !!!!!

Comment

Anyone have a link to the odds?
                        Everyday Plumbers Bristol
                        63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
                        0117 239 1217
                        http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
                          Can't stand the guy,never could - but he and Briatore probably deserve each other and we don't deserve either of them.Should be interesting though - as Harry Hill would say ..... FIGHT !!!!!
                          www.google-fight.com

Dennis Wise wins in a fight with FB, but not much in it.
                          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Wouldn't worry about the odds on wise yet Hoddle was favorite for the job last year as was Venables, i'm not against Wise just don't like the style of football his teams have played.

Comment

is there a link to the odds
                              i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Working...
                              X