Pete, can't understand...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pete, can't understand...

...why I've asked you this question three or four times now and you haven't responded. A simple "Yes" or "No" is all that's needed.

Were you privy to information that the club decided they wanted Paulo Sousa to go weeks ago?

Originally posted by Bernie's barnet View Post
    ...why I've asked you this question three or four times now and you haven't responded. A simple "Yes" or "No" is all that's needed.

Were you privy to information that the club decided they wanted Paulo Sousa to go weeks ago?
    Don't hold your breathe mate.....
    A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

c/o Pete,Yes &No.
      I might not agree with what you say,
      but i will defend your right to say it.

Comment

Pete-are you proud of yourself this morning?

Comment

Unlikely because he was saying until just the other day that he expected sousa to stay at least until the end of the season. i think its time we all stopped attacking each other. i didn't particularly like all the threads pete posted making dig after dig at sousa but he is allowed to post what he wants on his own messageboard. only one person is responsible for another crazy sacking - and that's flavio.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
            Unlikely because he was saying until just the other day that he expected sousa to stay at least until the end of the season. i think its time we all stopped attacking each other. i didn't particularly like all the threads pete posted making dig after dig at sousa but he is allowed to post what he wants on his own messageboard. only one person is responsible for another crazy sacking - and that's flavio.
            Thats called DEMOCRACY.
            I might not agree with what you say,
            but i will defend your right to say it.

Comment

Originally posted by haqpr1963 View Post
              Don't hold your breathe mate.....
              Don't know why it's so difficult. Surely the answer must be "No"? Mustn't it?

Though it appears Scott knew something "Dead man walking" was the phrase used I believe. Some time before the post about Sousa talking to a fan. As Scott's an administrator of Pete's site, I'd have thought Pete might have been concerned that "confidential information" was leaking out of the club without authority, which could cause legal problems for the site.

Which would be a sensible and responsible course of action to take. Assuming of course, he wasn't already privy to the same information I mean.

Comment

I find it somewhat ammusing that people think 1 certain supporter could possibly have any influence as to who is hired and fired @ our club. It is becoming a witch hunt against QBP!!

Comment

Originally posted by shadwell72 View Post
                  I find it somewhat ammusing that people think 1 certain supporter could possibly have any influence as to who is hired and fired @ our club. It is becoming a witch hunt against QBP!!
                  Think you'll find that a post made by one apparent "supporter" is the reason the club have given for sacking Sousa.

However, if it's Pete's anti-Sousa campaign you're on about, please find me a post on any thread on here which says Pete has influenced Sousa's hiring and firing. That decision was taken by the club. It's the anti-Sousa propaganda that Pete and a few others have been spewing forth on here for weeks that people have taken exception to.

Comment

yes it is a witch-hunt by some. Some think I own the club and I am an easy scapegoat

The answer to your question is NO.

I would imagine he was running a tightrope after those results.

You don't get it do you?

After the Blackpool win we were 7th 3 points off even 5th.

4 points from 27 is not good enough. meanwhile Cardiff, Sheff U and Burnley have steamed ahead of us.
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Think you'll find that a post made by one apparent "supporter" is the reason the club have given for sacking Sousa.

However, if it's Pete's anti-Sousa campaign you're on about, please find me a post on any thread on here which says Pete has influenced Sousa's hiring and firing. That decision was taken by the club. It's the anti-Sousa propaganda that Pete and a few others have been spewing forth on here for weeks that people have taken exception to.
                      Nobody (apart from possibly DFE) has ever said Pete has any influence over the club. I think the thing that upsets people is the thought of the club (or certain staff at the clubs) influence over Pete.

Guess we will never know what is really happening at our club until things change big time. :scorn:

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        yes it is a witch-hunt by some. Some think I own the club and I am an easy scapegoat

The answer to your question is NO.

I would imagine he was running a tightrope after those results.

You don't get it do you?

After the Blackpool win we were 7th 3 points off even 5th.

4 points from 27 is not good enough. meanwhile Cardiff, Sheff U and Burnley have steamed ahead of us.
                        Thank you for finally answering my question.

Comment

Surely the whole point of a message board is to be able to voice your personal opinion on matters that arise ?

I have an opinion that PS was one of the worst managers we have had,and the football was total crap and no doubt someone will say otherwise.

Comment

Thats entirely a different subject.

If anyone says that they have enjoyed football this year, then you've simply not been.

I asked earlier this week best moments this YEAR..

I was told Carlisle Villa and Man Utd, that was last year.

Blackpool and Derby thats it I'm afraid

oh and maybe Bristol City
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by shadwell72 View Post
                              Surely the whole point of a message board is to be able to voice your personal opinion on matters that arise ?

I have an opinion that PS was one of the worst managers we have had,and the football was total crap and no doubt someone will say otherwise.
                              Have a look at this post..... Probably helps if your opinion matches that of certain people....

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...82&postcount=4

Comment

Working...
                              X