Sousa slightly naive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sousa slightly naive?

Having been Assistant to BPS at Portugal,played at the highest level in europe with the top clubs and basically a household name in world football,surely he knows what 'info' is best kept in house?

Still none of it makes sense.

Originally posted by EYR View Post
    Having been Assistant to BPS at Portugal,played at the highest level in europe with the top clubs and basically a household name in world football,surely he knows what 'info' is best kept in house?

Still none of it makes sense.
    Slightly set up, more like. As you say, the story as told makes no sense.

Comment

Everyone can be accused of that when the knives are out. Looks like they have been looking for an excuse for weeks now.
      RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

With PS being Flavios choice i honestly thought we had cracked it this time,but wtf do i know.

Comment

Patsy, Smokescreen, Grassy Knoll, etc, etc, etc.

Comment

To be honest the writing was on the wall after GP made those comments to fans about Sousa playing one up front.

I think the board have been naive in hiring an inexperienced manager and demanding instant success.

Comment

Originally posted by NewCrossHoop View Post
              To be honest the writing was on the wall after GP made those comments to fans about Sousa playing one up front.

I think the board have been naive in hiring an inexperienced manager and demanding instant success.
              exactly!....the inexperienced part being the main problem
              ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by NewCrossHoop View Post

Yeah...clearly calling Sousa a c**t in front of those fans wasn't considered as highly sensitive.

Comment

I honestly believed that the board had made a cracking move in hiring Sousa with a view to the four year plan and allowing him to build a squad and a style of play that would not only get us promotion but allow us to survive and maybe thrive in the premiership.

Now we wait and see what their next great decision will be

Comment

Working...
                  X