No announcement yet.

Our True Feelings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've seen many polls that are convenient for the poster in recent days.

Its a fairly simple question
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

We will never know as he was not allowed to manage!
      So we move on .
      I cannot see any worthwhile manager wanting to come, only puppets or those interested in a short fix need apply.

Comment

Pete

Can't understand why how good a manager Sousa was is relevant.

He wasn't sacked for his abilities as a manager was he? Didn't see that anywhere in the statement on the Offish.

Or are you suggesting that there is more to his sacking than the club are admitting? And if so, how would you know?

Apparently talking to a fan about player's abilities is "confidential information" which should not be given "without authority". What about talking to fans about the manager's abilities? Is that different?

PS - still waiting for that "Yes" or "No" answer.

Comment

Both, but I've chosen option 1 as our ability to attract both players and sponsorship will be affected by this. Sousa had the potential to be a very good manager and should have been judged when he had a full squad to choose from.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
            Both, but I've chosen option 1 as our ability to attract both players and sponsorship will be affected by this. Sousa had the potential to be a very good manager and should have been judged when he had a full squad to choose from.
            totally agree with sirpie...

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              Yes.

It makes perfect sense.

Why keep a manager, on the basis he only wins 7 games in his reign?

just we because we cannot keep changing them?
              why keep a sporting director who is totally incompetent?

Comment

It's one of the most shameful episodes in our history.
                I dont hate anyone of my fellow QPR supporters or any of the people that post on these boards, I do hate one or two people at our club, hate in the true context of the word as well, hate is not too strong a word to describe my feelings to these people.
                Get used to Darren Ferguson / Dennis Wise et al, because when push comes to shove thats what you / we deserve.
                Cant say I'll be queueing up at the ticket offfice with a big smile on my face pretending everythings Hunky Dory, but thats a decision each & every one of us will have to make on our own individual merits.
                IN SOUSA WE TRUST.

Comment

how long was mc carthy or coppell given, you are a proper **** wit. go an stick your drum up your #### you ****, see you monday

Comment

Originally posted by erconwald View Post
                    how long was mc carthy or coppell given, you are a proper **** wit. go an stick your drum up your #### you ****, see you monday
                    well the quote did say our true feelings thats mine, and most people i know, you and your cronies are ******s

Comment

Up to now, going by their own actions, when it comes to appointing a manager to help QPR into the premiership, the board have got it spectacularly wrong.
                      They must now concentrate all their efforts into getting the next appointment right, trouble is, it must surely become more difficult to get it right, when the axe is wielded so often at Loftus Rd.
                      As for being a laughing stock, I swear I can hear the guffaws coming from Fulham Broadway, here in Shepherd's Bush.

Comment

for gods sake pete have you no shame man

I am dam sure you are not simple, so what do you think you are playing at. have a word with yourself.

How could anyone consider Sousa to be a "Great" manager after only 20 odd games in charge. that poll is about as loaded as a b52 bomber. disgraceful
                        its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

i honstly believe paulo sousa will be a great manager

im sur he will be laughing in flavs face managing a champions lague team 1 day
                          i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

peteg

I've had to put up with myserious polls in previous two weeks. Its a valid question. The major consensus is " we cannot keep changing"

Sorry, but if the football is dire we surely cannot keep him on the basis of above.

Sorry Peteg, its my opinion. Football this year has been dross. Its not personal, its an observation.

I will change it to GOOD
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

sorry, I couldn't change it.

Just because a poll does not go your way, does not mean you should get angry about it.

Even if I'd put Good, the results would have been the same.

Comment

But Pete, surely the football was dire due to Sousa not getting any transfer budget in January, having playing who are crocked brought in over his head then having players herded out without his knowledge. If he was dross after a year and in full control with the likes of Vine and Buz in the team then fairplay, he should go. Otherwise it is stupidity of the highest order.

Could you also please answer my question on the Paul Finney thread too.

Comment

Working...
                                X