• Show
Clear All

• Our True Feelings

Which of the two?
    It Makes Us A Laughing Stock/Cannot Keep Changing Managers
    70.91%
    I honestly believe Paulo Sousa Was A great Manager
    29.09%
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

what?
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      Which of the two?
      My God do you actually think before you post things..... :scorn:
      A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

, you can believe in both.. we are definatley becoming a laughing stock and i also believe sousa had the potential to be a great manager!

Comment

Yes.

It makes perfect sense.

Why keep a manager, on the basis he only wins 7 games in his reign?

just we because we cannot keep changing them?
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Still spinning away I see.

Why not ask:

Our true feelings

- Ashamed of our club and it's treatment of Sousa
            - Think they treated Sousa absolutely fairly

Comment

not spinning.

I doubt many thought he was a great manager.

Its more the fact, we cannot keep changing them.

To me, thats not a reason to keep one

Comment

Pete, you wonder why you keep getting stick. We are a laughing stock, just look at other clubs forums. Most are sympathetic to what a mess we are. Sousa was not given a chance, no pre season, no forward, no quality yet sacked for not making a silk purse out of a sows ear. Then to top it off they cobble together an excuse to get rid of him.
                RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

The Poll makes absolutely no sense at all, there is usually a for / against option ?
                  True feelings for me personally ? well I have nothing but pure hatred for one or two people at our club, one thing I would say is dont underestimate how strongly a LOT of people feel about this, dont be so sure that this will blow over, I thought the treatment of Iain Dowie was disgraceful, I dont think there is a word to describe how badly Sousa has been treated, absolutely disgusting & unforgiveable, people will not forget.
                  IN SOUSA WE TRUST.

Comment

Sousa would have come good but I said 'Laughing Stock'. All the other clubs and ourselves all know this.
                    Everyday Plumbers Bristol
                    63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
                    0117 239 1217
                    http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

Great managers aren't found in 20 odd games.

Comment

The only way this poll makes any sense is if you allow people to say yes to both.

Bit like saying GP

Italian OR Sporting Director
                        A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Well, he's not very sporting, is he?

Comment

This must be the most stupid poll ever made . Congratulations Pete!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KLR View Post
                              The Poll makes absolutely no sense at all, there is usually a for / against option ?
                              True feelings for me personally ? well I have nothing but pure hatred for one or two people at our club, one thing I would say is dont underestimate how strongly a LOT of people feel about this, dont be so sure that this will blow over, I thought the treatment of Iain Dowie was disgraceful, I dont think there is a word to describe how badly Sousa has been treated, absolutely disgusting & unforgiveable, people will not forget.
                              IN SOUSA WE TRUST.
                              Very well said, and much more in tune with the feelings of the vast majority of fans today. The behaviour of some over the last month or so, and the part they played in the treatment of Sousa has been frankly vomit inducing.

Comment

Working...
                              X