Gorkss & Hall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gorkss & Hall

Iv noticed that there have been alot of posts about Hall's performance yesterday.

Yes he didnt have a good game and he would probably admit that aswell.

But Gorkss was also far from his best. He could have done more for Lita's 2nd by sliding accross quicker. He got roasted for O'Neils goal by Lita. And what he was doing for the last goal im not sure.

Also i was watching the headers after last week where many posters said that had he been playing he would have won all the high balls against Coventry. Well he lost alot of headers against Kitson and i even saw him get beat by Lita in the air aswell.

Im not against Hall or Gorkss but some people seem to gloss over Gorkss's mistakes or even blame them on Hall.

Lets try to give unbiased views people.

I wager most fans are convinced that Hall basically is not up to it, not because of yesterday, but over a period of games, (ie, his time at QPR) he has just not delivered the goods.
    Re: Gorks, well over a period of time HE HAS produced the goods, maybe not always, but enough for the fans to know what hes all about.
    Maybe Gorks was ok yesterday, maybe not, but with him, we know next game (given the chance Mr Magilton) he will be as likely as solid as his form suggests.

These are generally not unbiased views but built on a whole players career.

P.s one voice does not equal the voice of reason.

Comment

Working...
    X