• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watford is a better team

than us at the moment. Why slate them as some people on here do??:waaaht:
    Last edited by shania; 06-12-2009, 05:20 PM. Reason: wrong spelling

it should read Watford ARE a better team than us

They rnt a better team than us, lansbury and the guy they have from man utd (cleverly??) are top class at this level and are doing really well for them but i reckon we will beat them but all depends on how the players react to the game yesterday - top teams turn around quick and give people a message, its a test of character 2moro
    CHAMPIONS
    Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Originally posted by shania View Post
      than us at the moment. Why slate them as some people on here do??:waaaht:
      Have you been to Watford?

Marginally better than Luton.

Give me West London any day of the week.
      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by hermitage10 View Post
        it should read Watford ARE a better team than us

They rnt a better team than us, lansbury and the guy they have from man utd (cleverly??) are top class at this level and are doing really well for them but i reckon we will beat them but all depends on how the players react to the game yesterday - top teams turn around quick and give people a message, its a test of character 2moro

Thanks for your correction, hermitage10.
        What I wanted to stress, is that we should keep a low profile for a few weeks from now on. Yet, we aren´t excatly Real Madrid. I doubt we will play the hometeam out off the park tomorrow.

But still; you rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr´s

Comment

Working...
        X