The problem is.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The problem is.......

We have too many attack minded players who dont pull there weight defensively.

We need to sacrafice some of our glory players for some of our no nonsense players.

The opposite to last season really.

Magilton needs to play the same 2 centre backs, cannot be helped this week, due to injury to Connolly, but think he would have been dropped anyway.

You are right, we are too attack minded and Buz and tarrabt cannot tackle.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

we can play with these players all in same side.. what we need - is a leader.. we have **** all leadership...

rowlands and mahon are our only real "leaders" everybody else just cant do the job.

january id say buy a new back 4.. get some steel in the middle who is dedicated and willing to put his body on the line for the side.

too many "non-passionate" players in our side.
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

As I have said in 200 threads without getting through. You guys...................!!:waaaht:

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          Magilton needs to play the same 2 centre backs, cannot be helped this week, due to injury to Connolly
          Cannot be helped? Errrrr, with a certain Mr Stewart sat on the bench?!?

Comment

And Ramage is a centre back.
            Even Williams would do a better job than Hall.
            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

I'd play Hall up front as a big battering ram for Simpson to play off, before I'd ever play him in defence. He even scored a couple of decent goals last season.

Comment

Working...
              X