Well done board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well done board

They have finally done something right, they get alot of stick most of the time, well i think they deserve some praise for actually listening to the fans so well done.
    Also well done to everyone who emailed in, went to meetings etc fans showed their power here and won

WE ARE QPR

briatore out!

Comment

they should have waited till end of season

Comment

Because of the reduction in VAT of 2.5%, the club are in reality only reducing the price of the early-bird by 2.5%. So no great giveaway then.

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
          Because of the reduction in VAT of 2.5%, the club are in reality only reducing the price of the early-bird by 2.5%. So no great giveaway then.

i think its 5% taken away straight away then if the VAT rates dont change we get the 2.5% reduction on top as well.

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
            i think its 5% taken away straight away then if the VAT rates dont change we get the 2.5% reduction on top as well.
            Congratulations you have passed the exam to be the clubs new accountant....

:scorn: :scorn: :scorn: :scorn: :scorn:
            A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
              In a word, no. The offy says a flat 5%, that's all. Oh I feel sooooooooooo grateful.

Comment

your having a laugh well done board another blinkered **** its far to late now they set there stall out months ago, if they have any ball it should have been 15 to 20 percent min.

Comment

better than nothing. ungrateful lot.

Comment

£30 better than nothing are you having a laugh ?

Comment

Better than nothing...Would you mind like effing off?
                      Everyday Plumbers Bristol
                      63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
                      0117 239 1217
                      http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

This was simply another farce to appease supporters-not impressed

FLABIO OUT!

Comment

5% big woop

Comment

next time I go shopping I will say can I pay with "nothing"

£30 quid is £30.

How many said they would no come after the sacking of Holloway?

How many said they would not come to games unless Chris Wright took over?

End of the day QPR is bigger than anyone person
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Them giving me back £30,when in reality it is only £15 after the true VAT is removed,is an insult,when they robbed me of £200 last year.

Comment

Working...
                              X