Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All going to Watford.........

clap your hands.

The start of the week will be ruined, and I'll have the hump for the rest of it!:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devi l::devil::devil:
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Yes. Lets take the frustration out on Watford(team not fans!) and put 5 past them. We`re due another 4 or 5 goal haul anyway

Comment

Yeppp, i'm their tomorrow, we owe them one!

Come on Rangers!!
      We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Not for me.
        I was going to watch it down the pub but I have decided to play 5 aside.
        At the moment I would much rather be playing football than watching what is a shambles down at LR. Playing Buzz as a winger is NOT working and when will Jim see this. Either in the hole behind simpson or not in the side but make blo ody decision Jim that is what being a manager is about! The defence is a huge problem that can't be resolved till jan because the players we have aren't good enough. Lets not forget this division is much tougher than last year. Whenever we come up against a good strike force they make our defence look like conference defenders. Kitson was excactly the striker we should of tried to sign but when we don't spend money and show a lack of ambiton what do you expect?
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

The last time i went to watford away was when we lost 2-1 and steve slade scored. we had the whole away end too. we had about 4,500 there that day. we were awful

Comment

Seen us been beaten 3-0 a few times, including when we had Geroge Santos, who Fitz hall is fast becoming. On the other hand, we haev won 4-2, when no-one expected it. Everyone should know by now at Rangers, you can never predict anything. I think, the players know they need to respond and think they will.
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

cant have to many wake up calls in the season though.....

Comment

what makes you think their respond there confidence is shoot to pieces and by putting stewart in for hall aint going to make alot of difference remember his last game against leicester.......

Comment

I'm glad we have a game tomorrow, I was concerned before with such high demands on fitness, with two games in 2 days but these players will be fresh, with workrate minimal for the Boro game and hopefully the players will be hurt by the manner of the defeat.

Your right, Watford is an important game. It will show, if we have any character in the team after such a battering or a group of players looking to pick up their pay cheques. The performance against Watford will certainly for me anyone, prove alot.
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Keeping a clean sheet would be a start......

Comment

I'll be their.
                      @chrisrobson9

Comment

i`ll think i`ll watch this on sky

oh and see you all next season unless you go up via the play offs

Comment

Agree Hammer.
                          West ham we're awful.
                          It was like an fa cup game between a good premiership side against a non league side.
                          The only positive was when the full time whistle was blown.
                          They put animals down when they suffer they should of done the same with the poor hammers.
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Il be there, as usual. Hopefully we can bounce back, im sure we can.

Wigan lost 9-1 away to Spurs then beat Sunderland 1-0 at Sunderland so if they can do it we can do it!

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
                              Il be there, as usual. Hopefully we can bounce back, im sure we can.

Wigan lost 9-1 away to Spurs then beat Sunderland 1-0 at Sunderland so if they can do it we can do it!
                              That's the way i look at it.If we get back on track tommorrow people will put yesterday behind them.

I'll be there doing my bit for the cause.

Comment

Working...
                              X