A few thoughts from yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few thoughts from yesterday

When will our fans ever learn ? Once again, gave stick right from the start to the two opposing forwards and the two went on to destroy us. For me their two boys up front were the difference between the two teams. Very early on they sussed out our passing game and game our defenders very little time on the ball. To be honest, they put our forwards to shame. I am never one for booing players, however, how Routledge got clapped off the pitch I will never know. The guy can't even trap a ball.

Routledge is one of a number of players that go missing when the going gets a bit tough. Yes he looks great when we are winning 3-0 but with Buzsacky still looking nowhere near his previous best we cannot afford to be carrying too many players.

It is ironic that two of the guys that do show a bit of heart (Ainsworth & Ephrahim) are actually out on loan.

Although automatic promotion looks a big big ask now, the play offs most certainly are not. It will depend how we react to this defeat.

I know that there is this talk about a new forward etc, however, if any supposed purchase is not at least 6ft then we needn't bother.

Really are starting to miss Martin Rowlands. Our form has really gone down since he got injured and we still don't have someone to lead.

I only heard stick for Lita, but our players should be able to stop any threats. On the plus side, even though we lost 5-1, I didn't hear a boo at the end, though the players still need to show a bit of diginity, only Gorkkss applauded the fans. The club, have given them players a "superstar" tag in the way they are treated to days out from going Billionaires club with Flavio to being driven in car to their cars, after games. Trouble is these players at the moment, are far from superstars.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Conners. You don't learn do you?

Comment

Agree with you on routledge couldn't trap a bag of cement his form has dropped right off missed another sitter yesterday how many is that this season? it could of been 3-2 with 20mins to go instead they go up the other end and it's game over...

He aint a forward has i've been saying all season much better on the right but that aint the rangers way is it to play players in there right positions.......

Comment

As soon as Lita was booed it was inevitable he would be fired up to destroy us.
          And, as mentioned, we have 2 leaders as the club -- both injured -- and 3 motivators -- two out on loan.
          The 3rd motivator is, however, fit again -- Vine -- but it's no good him being fit if Dumb and Dumber are still picked to play in the defence.
          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
          X