Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Our style of play with Watson and Faurlin......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our style of play with Watson and Faurlin......

as soon as they get the ball, they always look to play it sideways and this does not suit Buz.

Tarabat and Routledge should be on the flanks with Buz in the hole behind Simpson.

Watson and Faulrin need to start supporting the front players. They just pass sideways and stop.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

thats faurlins roll...and yesterday the vast majority of is plat and passing you couldnt knock
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
      as soon as they get the ball, they always look to play it sideways and this does not suit Buz.
      Dont make excuses for Buzsaky, he was poor because hes not up to it anymore, not because of Faurlin and Watson.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
        thats faurlins roll...and yesterday the vast majority of is plat and passing you couldnt knock
        Sorry Scott but you are talking absolute rubbish. I usually agree with you but Faurlin was awful yesterday. Is he your version of Jim's Hall?! ;)

His passing was dire, he tried too many killer balls - all of which were cut out. He couldn't keep up with play after half time and he basically would have been subbed had we another centre midfielder. Oh, we do. Buszaky. Buzz needs to play where he is best at playing, because when he does he is our best player.

I like Faurlin, but yesterday he had a shocker.

Comment

Too many players had a bad game yesterday, trouble is Buzsacky is running up a sequence of bad games.
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post
            Sorry Scott but you are talking absolute rubbish. I usually agree with you but Faurlin was awful yesterday. Is he your version of Jim's Hall?! ;)

His passing was dire, he tried too many killer balls - all of which were cut out. He couldn't keep up with play after half time and he basically would have been subbed had we another centre midfielder. Oh, we do. Buszaky. Buzz needs to play where he is best at playing, because when he does he is our best player.

I like Faurlin, but yesterday he had a shocker.
            Rubbish.

Faurlin was our best player yesterday by a mile, anything half decent we did went through him and although he gave the ball away a few times (who doesnt) he had a good game.

Comment

Faurlin did well considering he had Watson messing up next to him.
              Keep Faurlin, dump Watson, put Buzz in the hole with Vine next to Simpson and we will improve imo.
              Faurlin is good enough to protect the defence if he doesn't have to do two men's jobs.
              People keep running through our midfield at the moment because Watson passes to them to help them on their way.
              Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
              X