Shares in qpr.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shares in qpr.

It would be interesting to know how many shares in QPR are held by us supporters,probably not enough in the whole scheme of things.I bought 2,000 some years ago for around £800 ( mug - probably £20 now at 1p a share).My son in law acquired 4,000 and a friend the same.I wondered how many altogether were sold to the fans and whether we're more entitled than we think in having a say in how the club is run or certainly having more of a voice than is being allowed by our board.

Think i have 1 lol

They only thing they are worth is a seat at the AGM
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
      It would be interesting to know how many shares in QPR are held by us supporters,probably not enough in the whole scheme of things.I bought 2,000 some years ago for around £800 ( mug - probably £20 now at 1p a share).My son in law acquired 4,000 and a friend the same.I wondered how many altogether were sold to the fans and whether we're more entitled than we think in having a say in how the club is run or certainly having more of a voice than is being allowed by our board.
      I also bought 3000 when they were issued and also another 50% when they were re issued a couple of years later so I think I have about 4500 now which would not make much difference.

Comment

My dad's got about 12000 I think.
        Might be wrong on the number...
        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

I cashed in on mine ages ago, the shares are worthless.

Comment

Working...
          X