Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What next?

my head hurts:anger:
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
    my head hurts:anger:
    Looks like you and Pete are the customary scapegoats for this episode in the history of QPR Scott on some messageboards.

How did you two manage to wield so much power and influence?

Comment

People always blame sexy people

supposed to be off to harlington to get a ball signed for charidee. dont know if i can be bothered..any pubs open yet?

Comment

The board was set up with a rumours section that was very popular, for several weeks now several people have been advising of Sousa's demise and then to cap it off he is sacked for comments to the fans. Not really a surprise that many put 2 and 2 together and come up with their answer, whether it be right or wrong. I too will be doing my bit for charity this afternoon as it is the only bit of QPR that means anything at the moment. After 42 seasons at LR, I don't feel like going back at the moment, I am ashmed of my club.
        RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
          The board was set up with a rumours section that was very popular, for several weeks now several people have been advising of Sousa's demise and then to cap it off he is sacked for comments to the fans. Not really a surprise that many put 2 and 2 together and come up with their answer, whether it be right or wrong. I too will be doing my bit for charity this afternoon as it is the only bit of QPR that means anything at the moment. After 42 seasons at LR, I don't feel like going back at the moment, I am ashmed of my club.
          If the mrs' knocks off early I'll be going to the charity thing stickied up top. If you're still going, look out for a tall skinny guy in a guinness shirt who badly needs to shave

Comment

Working...
          X