No announcement yet.

Mikele Leigertwood lost us the game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did he bo11ocks!! The board lost us the game because they wont buy us any decent defenders. Mid table mediocrity for us this season

Comment

he had a shocker but at least he played til the end, hall was total **** today, the way he backed off lita for their 3rd was totally embarrassing
      CHAMPIONS
      Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Originally posted by jackqpr View Post
        cerny aint been right since the leicester game
        Think we should give Taylor a game.Maybe it will shake Cerny up a bit if he has a bit of competition.

Comment

Originally posted by jackqpr View Post
          yes every other player had a part to play but we have just scored, loftus road is rocking and we in search for the equaliser and the ball is at right back leigertwood has to kick the ball up the pitch but he passes it straight to their player and they go on to score. if he had booted it up there would have been a different result there. that was what lost us the game what ever happend after happend but we lost the game from that.
          you absolute mug

Comment

Legs was awful today cost us the second and third goals he's to laid back always gives the ball away also cost us the second goal against coventry last wk needs to sharpen up his act but id drop him now and play ramage who didn't deserve to be dropped anyway,but what makes me laugh is that we still blame hall for yesterday's result,once your 3-1 down at home more times than most your going to lose,the second and third goals were killers we'd just got back into the game and he gave the ball away with a awful pass and what he was doing for the second goal god knows all he had to do was head it on the half line but fell over comical! Gives away a needless corner and the rest is history.

Comment

Leigterwood has to play because he is the captain and another of Magilton's love children!
              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Legs would be a good platyer if he could actually pass the ball to one of his teamates instead of giving it away all the time ....Ramage & Borrowdale would be getting dogs abuse on here if they had a part to play in the 2nd & 3rd goals like Legs did.

Comment

can someone tell me what cerny did wrong yesterday?

he saved a few chances, nearly saved the penalty, couldnt save any of the goals

Comment

Originally posted by hhrangers View Post
                    can someone tell me what cerny did wrong yesterday?

he saved a few chances, nearly saved the penalty, couldnt save any of the goals
                    What did he do right ?

Last year people were bleating we had so many clean sheets and he was the reason why, so surley the same is true in reverse.

Comment

hes not petr cech or casillas so hes not going to save any of those. a defelcted shot, a rebound, a penalty, a screamer and poor marking from fitz hall. explain what he did wrong?

you not seen the save from o'neil? would have been 6 without that.

Comment

Originally posted by eghamR View Post
                        Legs would be a good platyer if he could actually pass the ball to one of his teamates instead of giving it away all the time ....Ramage & Borrowdale would be getting dogs abuse on here if they had a part to play in the 2nd & 3rd goals like Legs did.
                        Hear hear.
                        Legs had already passed the ball to their players several times BEFORE that pass which lead to their third goal. At 2-1 I thought we'd get something, but that third goal killed us -- down to him.
                        Think Ramage should be given another go, can't be any worse than Legs was yesterday.
                        Or put Ramage at centre-back (his natural position) instead of the woefully slow and inept Hall. Gorkss and Borrowdale carried the defence yesterday, but two can't do the job of four.
                        And don't get me started on the rancid Wigan carrot...
                        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Oh, and I think a lot of the problem with Cerny is that he has no confidence in the defence in front of him.
                          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                            Oh, and I think a lot of the problem with Cerny is that he has no confidence in the defence in front of him.
                            Thats probably because he never has the same back four infront of him every match and that donkey fitz hall is a liability

Comment

Working...
                            X