Do Loanees Care For The Club//??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do Loanees Care For The Club//??

About the club, or are do they use the club to further their careers?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

you can be so negative at times Pete....yet when it suits yer you slaughter people for doing just that....mate we're going through possibly the best phase for 5 or 6 years and you're looking for fault....lets enjoy it whilst it lasts....cos football has a funny habit of letting you down when you least expect it....the loan market is an opportunity for players to put themselves on show....in my own experience i tend to find their efforts drop once they've secured the move ! !

Comment

I think they probably give a toss about as much as the majority of other players at the club. Obviously we have a few on board who really care for the club but most footballers are the same.

A lot of footballers fall in love with a club through the love and adoration they recieve from fans - seeing as we have some of the worst supporters about when it comes to that sort of thing should answer your question.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        Good question. Why, what have you heard?
        A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

It was a talking point really.

Tarrabt and Simpson are not our players, if we don't go up they will be offski. Okay, we have both until end of the season, but they want to play at the highest level.

Then you have Reid, who like Allaydyce is using the club to get match fitness and Williams who fell out with the management at Peterborough United. I'm all for loans, but we do have a few and at least two of them will struggle to get into the team, We have loaned out Hogan, which seems strange considering he hasn't done too bad?/

I rather see players contracted for long periods, because it makes them settled. I know the board got criticised for offering 3-4 year contracts, but to be honest thats the way it should be done.
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

any player worth his salt will want to put a proformace in every game. don't matter loanee or not!! i'm sure the majority are thinking of the next step up i.e. the prem- wether thats with us or not!! as long as they produce the goods while their here who cares. not every player will have the passion for our club like the marc bircham's or lee cookes of this world. will take loanee all day if they get us up!!
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              well if the club went out & actually bought some players instead of all these loans we wouldn't need to worry one way or the other

Comment

I look at it from another point of view, as someone who has played football from a young age at various levels I can honestly say I have never played a single game where I didn't go out at the start thinking, 'I want to win'! I would imagine thats the same for any player. I always try to play to my best and try to win every game I play in regardless of who I play for.

I don't see why a professional would be any different, regadles of whether they are just there to get match fit or put themselves in the shop window it only works in their favour if they perform well. Adel Taarabt couldn't play for us for a season be absolutely useless and then expect to get signed by a Premiership side he is going to perform to sell himself!

Comment

Taraabts been working on his showreel from day one.

Comment

Do many employees in any feild really care about there company they work for.Wait for the i do posts.But really do you.
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                      I think they probably give a toss about as much as the majority of other players at the club. Obviously we have a few on board who really care for the club but most footballers are the same.

A lot of footballers fall in love with a club through the love and adoration they recieve from fans - seeing as we have some of the worst supporters about when it comes to that sort of thing should answer your question.
                      Spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
                        Taraabts been working on his showreel from day one.
                        I dont understand why you have to #### people for free? what do you know about Taarabt? he loves QPR and likes to play for QPR as he stated in many occasions in foreign media. he is a man with heart not just a player. you should meet him outside the pitch and see what I mean. he is very honest in his deeds.
                        did you read "A gooner's view" thread in this board, even people from outside QPR attest that he is the best player in the pitch. what do you want more?

the question is : do men love the wonen with whom they live?

Comment

They do not care about the club but their own career.:what:

:devil::red_heart:

Comment

Originally posted by rockandroll View Post
                            I dont understand why you have to #### people for free? what do you know about Taarabt? he loves QPR and likes to play for QPR as he stated in many occasions in foreign media. he is a man with heart not just a player. you should meet him outside the pitch and see what I mean. he is very honest in his deeds.
                            did you read "A gooner's view" thread in this board, even people from outside QPR attest that he is the best player in the pitch. what do you want more?

I'm not slagging anyone, just calling it as i see it.

Loves QPR? Not sure about that. He is an excellent prospect but his lack of passing and assists compared to shots ratio leads me to believe his only interest in QPR is to attract the attention of other clubs. If you watched 5 minute clips of every game he's played, you'd think he was better than Zidane. Its the other 85 minutes that I'm not so sure about.

If he loves QPR, does that mean he'll be here if we don't go up?

I love watching him play, as frustrating as it is sometimes but the question was do loans give a crap about the club. My answer is no, as there is often an ulterior motive to their loan deal whether its to gain fitness for the club that owns them or to put themselves in the shop window for other bigger clubs to notice them.
                            Last edited by SirLes; 03-12-2009, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rockandroll View Post

Hang on, I just remembered.. didnt you say that Taraabt was better than Messi and Ronaldo? Sweet, that means we've got a player who is better than the European and World footballer of the year. Has anybody told him yet?

Comment

Working...
                              X