• Show
Clear All

Cant wait for monday, get flav out.

here come the protests.

we dont need flav!
    We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
      Really ? How come we are not facing administration.
      because the owners now have enough finance behind them to manage the debts and meet repayments. unless there is somone out there with money like they have then they won't meet these repayments.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post
        because the owners now have enough finance behind them to manage the debts and meet repayments. unless there is somone out there with money like they have then they won't meet these repayments.

Briatori himself does not have as much money as the others so he wouldn't be missed as much as you think.

Comment

We need to get the message across to Flabby, "you're not welcome here anymore."
          Enough, is enough. And while we're at it, some chants regarding that ignorant dork, Ali Russell, wouldn't go amiss either.

Comment

Briatori himself does not have as much money as the others so he wouldn't be missed as much as you think.
            briatore leaves and they will all leave IMO

Comment

Does'nt matter how bitter we feel,caution has to be taken.As the old saying goes....be careful what you wish for......

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post
                briatore leaves and they will all leave IMO
                What is your reasoning for that. They are not joined at the hip, anyway Amit has already stated he would like more than the 20% that he and Mittal already have. Fear not.

Comment

What is your reasoning for that. They are not joined at the hip, anyway Amit has already stated he would like more than the 20% that he and Mittal already have. Fear not.
                  briatore brought eccleston and mittal into the club. they wouldn't have been involved otherwise. briatore is very much in control of the club while eccleston is only here for the ride. as i said before if we could be sure the mittals would buy then i would be right with you but we can't

Comment

When you watch Mittal and Amit at home games they seem very emotionally involved with the game, whereas Flabio is not. So my conclusion is when they say they would like more than their 20%, I don't think they would quit if Flabio goes.

Comment

Working...
                    X