No announcement yet.

Good decision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with what Sam has said there too.
    The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
    :grimace:

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
      the sacking of sousa was a good decision by the board. An inexperienced manager is not what we need at this time, they mucked up in the first place sacking dowie and appointing sousa.

26 games- won 7, drew 12, lost 7.

33points from a possible 78 is pretty poor.

Not good enough with the squad and ambition we have.

Lets get in an experienced manager and give them full control.

LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT SEASON NOW ;D

Dowie?

Comment

I think its a shame IMO... I feel really sorry for Sousa

Comment

I cannot believe people think that this was the right decision IH,ID, LdeC, and PS have been given the same treatment. And all we have is the same mediocre players.

It looks like if you dont suck up your out.

Well done to the ******s that instigated this. Who's next MIDGET DENNIS WISE. We're en effing joke the man lost 7 games in 26 with a average team and he is out. PATHETIC

Comment

Originally posted by Teflon View Post
            I cannot believe people think that this was the right decision IH,ID, LdeC, and PS have been given the same treatment. And all we have is the same mediocre players.

It looks like if you dont suck up your out.

Well done to the ******s that instigated this. Who's next MIDGET DENNIS WISE. We're en effing joke the man lost 7 games in 26 with a average team and he is out. PATHETIC
            I think qprmarc is in the minority of fans who are happy with this. The VAST majority aren't - most of them have been left speechless by this!

Unfortunately the impatient ones are the ones making the loudest noises tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
              do you see wolves or any other of the top 6 drawing that many games??
              how many did they draw last year ? when they were building a team ****wit

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                I think qprmarc is in the minority of fans who are happy with this. The VAST majority aren't - most of them have been left speechless by this!

Unfortunately the impatient ones are the ones making the loudest noises tonight.
                im sorry but if dowie can do better with near enough the same squad then that says it all. The football being played made me feel ill at times hoofing the ball to the right wing where routledge who is 5ft7 isnt gonna win a header? Dropping our top scorer blackstock and then wondering why he had been loaned out?

Comment

Working...
                X