Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its OFFICIAL

On the Offy
    Last edited by Power40; 09-04-2009, 11:52 PM.

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/NewsDetail...622139,00.html

Comment

Circus
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Bad move in my opinion

Comment

well it is now!!!!!!!!
          The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
          :grimace:

Comment

YES YES YES YES YES worse than dowie.

Comment

Queens Park Rangers Football Club has today (Thursday) had to terminate Paulo De Sousa's employment with the Club with immediate effect.

It came to the Club's attention that Mr De Sousa had, without authority, divulged highly confidential and sensitive information. The Club, with legal advice, responded in this way to protect its position.

Player / Coach Gareth Ainsworth will take Caretaker charge on a temporary basis, from now until the end of the season.
              Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Gutless lot have said he divulged confidential info.

Comment

is this because he told them he didn't know about blackstock's move ?

Comment

What's the point, with just a few games to go. Will Ainsworth do any better, I think not. absolute rubbish.

Comment

Think its a shame that he's gone. Well done insideman, spot on with the timing.
                      Don't you just love Gianni "I've never done nothing wrong for this club" Paladini..

Comment

do they mean the conversation that happened after the palace game which was posted on here?

Comment

Smoke and mirrors.
                          They seek him here.................

Comment

Ah, the little chat to a fan as posted on here then?

Comment

This says bad things in my opinion.

To react like they have to a man saying what he did:

Queens Park Rangers Football Club has today (Thursday) had to terminate Paulo De Sousa's employment with the Club with immediate effect.
                              It came to the Club's attention that Mr De Sousa had, without authority, divulged highly confidential and sensitive information. The Club, with legal advice, responded in this way to protect its position.
                              Player / Coach Gareth Ainsworth will take Caretaker charge on a temporary basis, from now until the end of the season.

I mean what does that say about what happened in English?
                              The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
                              :grimace:

Comment

Working...
                              X