No announcement yet.

I hope the new manager is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wanted him to b manager b4 sousa was appointed...he knows the division inside out, he knows english football and how to get teams promoted...plus he seems to be a decent guy who has the respect of the players...but he wnt want a control freak as a chairman!

Comment

Keep it
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        to be fair, I would not want Curbishley
        He will do for the majority then.......
        A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

What sort of manager will want to take over our club we've become a laughing stock who the hell would want to work with flavio the man is a control freak he'll only accept a yes man like ainsworth clearly is,yet again its another big pay out to a manager who's had 26 games in charge it's a joke

Comment

Do me, but I agree, I don't think he will work for Flav unless he had full control.

If we did get him it might say that FB might have realised he can't carry on like this.

I wonder what the other backers of the club think to FB's erm....goings on?
            The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
            :grimace:

Comment

curbs is still waiting for his compo from us and is wealthy.he left us because of 2 players were sold without his approval(ferdinand/mccartney)the latter being the straw that broke the camels back.i doubt he will want the job knowing blacstock went(alledgelly)behind sousas back.

i think curbs sees himself as a prem manager only at present,but you never know you are a london club.

Comment

Working...
              X