Sousa Has Not Gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sousa Has Not Gone

Its not official yet and the don;'t know where the Daily Mail got the story from.

Its only official, when its official
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

my 'hp sauce' tells me he's still at the helm?????? wtf is going on???????
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      Its not official yet and the don;'t know where the Daily Mail got the story from.

Its only official, when its official
      Takes off party hat and puts down trumpet ;D

Comment

Sorry Pete but what does yet mean?

If they are going to sack him do it, make it public and sort out the finances afterwards otherwise we look like a laughing stock when everybody knows before its officially announced.

Comment

So why don't you delete/move all these misleading/incorrect threads, instead of ones about Cerny gunning for the golden glove award ?

Comment

But there will be an Easter Egg hunt prior to the game against Sheffield. That IS on the official site.

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
              Takes off party hat and puts down trumpet ;D

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                But there will be an Easter Egg hunt prior to the game against Sheffield. That IS on the official site.
                only for the lower loft though.

Mind you, if they did it in ellerslie it'd mean fans wading through over flowing pish from the bogs to find the easter egg. Probably a health and safety issue
                Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

sirpiechecker

Daily mail have run a story. I'm just saying its not official and Paulo is still our manager.

Nothing on official and have no cl;ue why they have run the story.
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    sirpiechecker

Daily mail have run a story. I'm just saying its not official and Paulo is still our manager.

Nothing on official and have no cl;ue why they have run the story.
                    We must have a leak then or someone is going to look rather silly!

Comment

Pete, im telling you he has been sacked, im not saying how I know as it will give away my sourse. But please Pete phone Gianni LOL

Comment

Originally posted by insideman View Post
                        Pete, im telling you he has been sacked, im not saying how I know as it will give away my sourse. But please Pete phone Gianni LOL
                        Its ok Amit your secrets safe with me ;)

Comment

Shhh dont tell anyone ;). If Paulo in charge for monday game, I will go to Loftus road with a sign saying "I love Frank Lampard" in that yellow chelsea shirt! That how sure I am he has gone LOL

Comment

Sousa is still the boss it seems - in lawyers hands.

I would think his position is untenable though
                            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by insideman View Post
                              Shhh dont tell anyone ;). If Paulo in charge for monday game, I will go to Loftus road with a sign saying "I love Frank Lampard" in that yellow chelsea shirt! That how sure I am he has gone LOL

You need to change your avatar then!

Comment

Working...
                              X