im ashamed of my club tonite!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im ashamed of my club tonite!

as much as it hurts me to say it..........we have become a joke of a club....flavio briatore n co have brought us nothing but disharmony and embarisment.....i believe we must make our feelings beknown with mass protests at the last home game of the season..........i couldnt care less if the money men up sticks and take their bags of cash(rolls eyes) with em..........we survived since 1882 and reguardless of having wealthy backers or not we will survive,in one guise or another, for another 125 years!.....i wasnt keen on sousa but its blatently obvious briatore wants to 'manage' the team and not let the people who know the game do their jobs.....he is a tyrant and all tyrants must be crushed one way or another.this club will not grow with idi briatore at the helm and he must go now!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

well said

Comment

Agree with most of that.
      Very angry, embarrassed and frustrated tonight.
      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

PS was/is arrogant and plays cack football.
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

My first, and last ever post on this site.

Couldn't agree more. Shameful and cheap behaviour.

Over and out.

Comment

100% agree with you fella:(
            WE ARE QPR

Comment

as i said scotty i wasnt he's greatest fan....but surely just let the season finish then call it a day so as to save our club some 'face'..........lets be honest any manager worth his salt and with dignity wouldnt touch us with a barge pole now!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

agree totally

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                  as i said scotty i wasnt he's greatest fan....but surely just let the season finish then call it a day so as to save our club some 'face'..........lets be honest any manager worth his salt and with dignity wouldnt touch us with a barge pole now!
                  True mate.

I have to watch my words but i feel his downfall was speaking out against the board after the match. Lets just say legal threats have been flying everywhere, including to this site and its posters!

I dont think this is the last we'll hear on the situation.
                  Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

we have to have some form of protest and get briatore out!

Comment

have been a Ranger all my life and have seen many changes and many strange decisions but yet again the meglamanic Flabio has managed to make us look complete c@nts - what is this guys real agenda - does he really want champions league football or just to run us into the ground - pish poor PR, pish poor signings (this season), pish poor regard for us the supporters - i feel he's trying to attain Premiership status on a shoestring at which point he'll offload us to the highest bidder - have said it before and please forgive me for repeating myself - anyone who paid out £600 + for season ticket(s) must be gutted - and how of earth do they expect people to renew now - consumers faith in a product is built on stability - what kind of "brand" is he trying to promote ? this guy has got to go - f@ck his millions surely we can survive without this clown - i'm a Ranger cos they're my local team guess i'm a victim of geography - they're my team just as they're yours - very very few of us support the R's cos because we're glory hunters - we don't need to be part of his "project" i wanna watch attractive/flair/blood n guts type football - not "boutique" football - this pr1ck has taken us to new depths he has now fired 4 managers in less that 2 seasons - who the f@ck would want the job now

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                        PS was/is arrogant and plays cack football.
                        Most great footballers are arrogant so i'm not surprised by this. Having said that the best managers are arrogant too - Hiddink, Mourinho, Wenger, Ferguson etc. Arrogance won't win you affection but it won him a lot of silverware and these other managers too.

As for the cack football, well I would have liked to have seen his team with Buzsaky, Vine and Rowlands play 5-10 matches and if it was still awful to watch then we could make a fairer assessment. De Canio's was brilliant to watch but then he had all three of these players.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                          True mate.

I have to watch my words but i feel his downfall was speaking out against the board after the match. Lets just say legal threats have been flying everywhere, including to this site and its posters!

I dont think this is the last we'll hear on the situation.
                          Just about sums the club up, don't listen to the fans just sue them. I am ashamed of QPR tonight and don't give a toss about who they bring in now.
                          RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Its becoming a bloody circus :anger::anger:
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

100% not renewing my season ticket.

I am truly disgusted at how the board have disrespected 4 managers.

Who honestly would touch this with a barge pole.

If Vine is to be sold even tho they saw the ovation he got sat and how the fans love him then they are all a bunch of ****s.
                              15 years in the wilderness will be a distant memory come Sunday 8th May 2011.

Comment

Working...
                              X