X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are people actually being serious about Eriksson ??! lol

Comment

He won't get another job in London.

He won't get a better pay off in 6 months either.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
        As disgusted as I am at Sousa's sacking I totally agree here

Appointing Eriksson would definatley mean we business

Think about it before shooting off your mouths

Appointing Eriksson would mean the sort of business that Flav can't afford. He won't be coming in to a club like this without having a sizeable budget to spend.

Just more propaganda to deflect the criticism coming their way over Sousa's sacking. We'll end up with a deadbeat like Cotterill or Ainsworth.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          do you want to go up?

let them worry about that
          yeh ok mate, ill let 'them' worry about that, but in truth who will be funding it?
          Oh right, us the fans, so I will worry about intricacies such as wages thankyou very much
          Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

A swede can`t be wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie's barnet View Post
              Appointing Eriksson would mean the sort of business that Flav can't afford. He won't be coming in to a club like this without having a sizeable budget to spend.

Just more propaganda to deflect the criticism coming their way over Sousa's sacking. We'll end up with a deadbeat like Cotterill or Ainsworth.
              Who said we are going to appoint him, my point is if we did appoint him it would mean we mean business.

Why would we end up with a deadbeat??? Thats just a negative assumption based on f cuk all!
              Last edited by W12_Ranger; 09-04-2009, 05:55 PM.

Comment

??????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by qprjim View Post
                  yeh ok mate, ill let 'them' worry about that, but in truth who will be funding it?
                  Oh right, us the fans, so I will worry about intricacies such as wages thankyou very much
                  ST sales would barely cover a 2 year contract, do the maths it would have to be financed by the board - out their back pockets in other words.

This whole Sven debate is hyperthetical anyway but if we did appoint Sven he'd have terms...big transfer budget terms!

Comment

Who said we going to appoint him, my point is if we did appoint him it would mean we mean business.

Why would we end up with a deadbeat??? Thats just a negative assumption based on f cuk all!
                    It's an assumption based on absolute common sense. If I'm a manager with any kind of reputation for achieving, why would I come to a club where FOUR managers have come and gone in 18 months? Where a complete megalomaniac is telling me who to pick and who stays and who goes, irrespective of footballing considerations? Where a sporting director is signing players that I won't play on 3.5 year contracts?

You may get a name manager who is over the hill and to whom the idea of getting 4 years money for 6 months work might appeal. More likely you'll get someone like Cotterill who's been out of work and will say "Yes" to every condition imposed upon him just to get some money coming into his bank account.

Whatever happens, with our current record for hiring, firing and/or backstabbing managers, we won't be getting a manager who can take us forward.

Comment

Why would Sven come here?

Maybe because hes been found out that hes cra.p and no-one else would want him.

I remember when he was England manager. I dont want to go from being wound up once a month to every flipping week thanks.

Comment

To be honest i really don't think anyone will make Flavio happy.

Why would any manager want to come to our club in the state it is in at the moment?

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie's barnet View Post
                          It's an assumption based on absolute common sense. If I'm a manager with any kind of reputation for achieving, why would I come to a club where FOUR managers have come and gone in 18 months? Where a complete megalomaniac is telling me who to pick and who stays and who goes, irrespective of footballing considerations? Where a sporting director is signing players that I won't play on 3.5 year contracts?

You may get a name manager who is over the hill and to whom the idea of getting 4 years money for 6 months work might appeal. More likely you'll get someone like Cotterill who's been out of work and will say "Yes" to every condition imposed upon him just to get some money coming into his bank account.

Whatever happens, with our current record for hiring, firing and/or backstabbing managers, we won't be getting a manager who can take us forward.
                          I'm pretty confident our next managerial appointment will not be a deadbeat...I don't agree with Sousa's sacking, but you really don't know what is going on behind the scenes at present. Maybe the board have just seen the light and realised we need to spend spend spend to get out of this division. Let's just wait and see what happens before jumping to random assumptions!

Comment

Sven is by twohundred million lightyears a better manager than anything we`ve had for a long, long time. A great club manager, with knowledge of english football.

And swedish

Comment

Sven is a quality manager, but cant see unless flavio has decided to just part with his money completely would sven take it.. managers like sven will want millions to strengthen and ensure the club goes up.. flavio wont give him that
                              Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                              Lovejoy: "No?!"
                              Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

I'm pretty confident our next managerial appointment will not be a deadbeat...I don't agree with Sousa's sacking, but you really don't know what is going on behind the scenes at present. Maybe the board have just seen the light and realised we need to spend spend spend to get out of this division. Let's just wait and see what happens before jumping to random assumptions!
                                Well if they have decided that money is no object, I'd expect to see a significant reversal on the ST pricing policy. I'm not holding my breath.

Comment

Working...
                                X