lita scores 4 v qpr and nothing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lita scores 4 v qpr and nothing

no one has mentioned it yet..a goalscorer who scores 4 goals in a game and this v qpr reserves...

leroy lit, a orrible man but a proven scorer, worth a season surely before madonna tries to adopt??

There was a thread about lita and his 4 goals the other day, but i agree with you.

I allways bang on about Lita, if im not careful people will confuse me with DFE!!

Lita is a ***** off the field!! Bit of a chip on his shoulder, and arragant. But he is out of contract at the end of the season, and WILL score us goals!!! Surely he is worth a punt!
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

We have looked at him but, the money he wanted was rather alot

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
        no one has mentioned it yet..
        Already been done Luke.

Do keep up.

HERE
        Work is the curse of the drinking classes. -Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Originally posted by insideman View Post
          If we want a striker to score goals and get us out of this league we have to spend money. A front line of Adebola and Lita would work like Heskey and Rooney - basically a lump alongside an attitude problem.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
            If we want a striker to score goals and get us out of this league we have to spend money. A front line of Adebola and Lita would work like Heskey and Rooney - basically a lump alongside an attitude problem.
            Im not the biggest Adebola fan but i do agree with you. Hes powerful, and Lita is fast and a goal poacher. The 2 together could work well.

Comment

Adebola is a tank
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by insideman View Post
                Surely our business owners could hangle with him, at the end of the day he might want a signing on fee, and decent wages but if Reading had him under contract i wouldnt have thought we would get him for less than 2 million!?

Its obvious with the amount of jewellery the boy wears hes a tad greedy! But his goals would take us up!

Comment

from what was posted here earlier in the season twas rumoured the package LL wanted amounted to close to £30k a week....

as for his 4 goals - it was essentially against our youth team......

you'd hope most strikers could score against a team of teenagers

Comment

you'd hope most strikers could score against a team of teenagers[/QUOTE]

Not sure any of ours would.:grimace:

Comment

Working...
                    X