What If Gianni and Paulo Go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What If Gianni and Paulo Go?

I'm not really a person who gets involved in the politics of things, but I suspect if Flavio swings the hammer, it would not surprise me if both went.

I've heard enough arguments that Paulo should be saved, so this is based on both going. We get a new appointment, who will buy the players.

How do we feel then?

If this mean't no Paulo Sousa as well.

Personally would welcome a complete change and revert to a British manager who is solely responsible for everything. I simply find Paulo Sousa's style too negative and defensive.

It could be on the cards mate
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

That may be the fresh break we are looking for - but in the same breath i do not want Sousa to go!

Comment

I dont want sousa to go, but if he does, the alternitive might be good for the club.
        They seek him here.................

Comment

No chance they won't get rid of both

Comment

Depends on what manager they plan to bring in.

If indeed they are.
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

David Pleat and Darren Ferguson dream ticket get your money on it,Fergies first signing Tommy Williams.

Comment

if they go ur gonna have countless threads about it.. so be ready moderators :P
                Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                Lovejoy: "No?!"
                Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

They wouldn't get rid of Gianni, he's the one that tells them which great players to get.

cough>borrowdale

Comment

It's feasable the board may look to scrap the whole Sporting Director system Spurs did it recently with Harry Redknapp.

What ever happens once again in my opinion this could of been handled slightly better.
                    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

to answer the original posters question, at lesat some good will come out of this bad situation
                      Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Working...
                      X